Reviews for The Price We Pay
scgaraycochea chapter 12 . 9/24
Thank you for this beautiful story about how love can override any darkness!
I loved to read it.
Regards
Swagness maximum faness chapter 12 . 5/21
Wow absolutly stunning I loved this book well done
Maliumkin chapter 12 . 4/15
It was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, thank you ! It was beautiful and wonderful, and even if I'm French, and so if I read the fanfiction with the horrible translation of google, I know you write really really well ! Bravo pour cette superbe histoire encore une fois !
Blubule chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
This story was just wonderful ! I loved it. The ending is perfect.
Blubule
Aileil chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
"Can I still take points from Potter, I wonder?" Best line of the whole story. :) Thank you for making him better. :)
Bewitchedgal chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Just by writing this story you have changed the course of the books-hence it is a fan fiction story.
So why do the characters have to react just as Rowling have them react. Besides, as you hinted at, they have come through a most difficult period-Harry has friends die if that does not mature a person nothing would.
I am really enjoying your story and I read a lot of Harry Potter fan fiction-your story is right there with the best of them
Jeb59 chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Enjoyed the story keep writing
Jeb59 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
to my eyes too.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
OMG I cried so much.
Hephzibah06 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
A good story, but I felt it a little too rushed. Have you ever looked into writing a story that is 80,000 words?
riverrat chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I really love this story. I'm neglecting my work right now because I can't stop...lol. One thing about this chapter though: You wrote (about Bellatrix and Rabastan Lestrange watching Dumbledore, Severus and Draco in Diagon Alley) "The man narrowed his eyes and released his hold on his sister-in-laws arm." Rabastans sister-in-law would be Narcissa. Bellatrix is his wife. Anyway, only a minor mistake that doesn't diminish this story at all.

Now back to the next chapter!
Unamerican chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
whoa so much to this story im so excited
Unamerican chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
ahhh such a wonderful ending loved it.
Unamerican chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
sad that this story is coming to an end but yes a sequel would be awesome love it.
Unamerican chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
dang and he was doing so well i hope it gets better i really do