Reviews for The Price We Pay
ScarecrowRulz chapter 2 . 6/22
Luv and this story and I luv Snape! Keep writing!
Nice. I did feel a bit rushed towards the end when he was attacked. I was also disappointed that he didn't relapse like you said would happen. I strongly doubt he would have gotten over that really quickly. Good original story and cheesy touches at the end. Lol, other than that, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Flippin' Fudge. Grr, I never liked him either
Finished chapter one... I intriguing:)
pallyndrome chapter 12 . 2/25
This is lovely! Thank you
scgaraycochea chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Thank you for this beautiful story about how love can override any darkness!
I loved to read it.
Regards
Swagness maximum faness chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
Wow absolutly stunning I loved this book well done
Maliumkin chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
It was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, thank you ! It was beautiful and wonderful, and even if I'm French, and so if I read the fanfiction with the horrible translation of google, I know you write really really well ! Bravo pour cette superbe histoire encore une fois !
Blubule chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
This story was just wonderful ! I loved it. The ending is perfect.
Blubule
Aileil chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
"Can I still take points from Potter, I wonder?" Best line of the whole story. :) Thank you for making him better. :)
Bewitchedgal chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Just by writing this story you have changed the course of the books-hence it is a fan fiction story.
So why do the characters have to react just as Rowling have them react. Besides, as you hinted at, they have come through a most difficult period-Harry has friends die if that does not mature a person nothing would.
I am really enjoying your story and I read a lot of Harry Potter fan fiction-your story is right there with the best of them
Jeb59 chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Enjoyed the story keep writing
Jeb59 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
to my eyes too.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
OMG I cried so much.
Hephzibah06 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
A good story, but I felt it a little too rushed. Have you ever looked into writing a story that is 80,000 words?