Reviews for Captain's log
Jack sparrows ma chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Loved it!
Writing style perfect for Jack!
Made me laugh POTC fanfic I've read in ages
Pencil37 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Hahaha, so funny! I love how Jack ends every entry (almost all) with his hat!
DanaPetri chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This story was cute. I wish you would do one for the rest of the movies. Maybe you have I am new to POTC fanfic. Anyway great job!
MissMilkMaid chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Your story is really fun to read. I loved how he kept referring to his hat.

"... and my hat back of is evading my questions about it. Very suspicous."

lol.

Keep Writing

~Star
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
very interesting. Though isn't it Mr. COTTON not coddle...
bluegoldrose chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
very funny story
delurkingatlast chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Nice. I liked it.
PirateLassy6-9-63 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
LOL! This is adorable! I have to read on. Captain's Log, lol, why didn't I think of this? I'd love to have a Jack diary fanfiction. Bravo for being so wonderful!

I don't know if you've ever talked to me on fanfiction before, or if you've read anything of mine. I don't even know if, before today, I read anything of yours. I pretty much just wanted to say: You rock, big time. You are one of the authors that posted Pirates of the Caribbean fanfictions was back in 2003, and I just think you're cool. You're like... I don't know, one of the founders or something. It's really awesome to read some of the originals.

I'd be honored if someone like you (that can spell better than most, lemme tell ya) would please R&R some of my works? Even just one would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this message.

-Kat O' Nine Tails

(jdluva4evaneva)
littlefiction chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Yay! Oh, but please do continue once you see PotC2, there are SO many scenes that would be great for a captains log
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
(giggles) brilliant! You capture his character so well :)
Rhana chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Nice. You're a good writer.

~Rhana the Frog
CaptainDuckula chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I seem to have left me hat on the Interceptor. Bet Will stole it.

-Hehe, Will didn't steal it.

Jack: What?

Me: I DID!

Tonight’s plan. Get Drunk. Get girl drunk. Have fun. Make the kid horribly jealous.

-::sighs:: He just doesn't give up on sex does he?

Jack:Yep...::smirks:: Gonna have some fun tonight.

Plan backfired. Girl got me drunk, lit rum on fire as signal for Over Eager Sutior# 1. Waste of good rum.

-SUCKER! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh, and my hat back of is evading my questions about it. Very suspicous.

-FORGET ABOUT THE DAMN HAT MAN!
CaptainDuckula chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Notice Will giving me odd looks. Think he’s jealous of me hat. Busy. Write later.

-LMFAO! GO JACK!

Kid is very annoying. Tempted to throw him overboard. But need him.

-WILL LOOK OUT...nah, go to Jack. ::smirks::

Miss me hat.

-I wanna cut his bloody hat up. Ha, let's see how nuts he goes then!

Kid’s too hot headed. And obsessed. Bet he’s a virgin.

-HE SO IS!

She’ll have to swim for it though. Won’t tell her that. Might hit me again.

-LMFAO!

God, this story rocks! Update soon...
xxTwitchyxxCharmxx chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
My ship! They’re hurting my ship! Stop firing you blackgaurds! You’re hurting my love A fork just flew past my face. Must’ve run out of cannon balls. Hah! My luck has turned. A flask. Finally some rum! Damn, it’s empty! Gah! There’s a hole in my ship! Ah well, at least I can get out of here.

HAHAHA! I loved this! It's awesome. Great writing - and Sparrow . . . perfect POV of him. You did wonderful work. But my favorite part was the above lives that I quoted. Omg. I almost rolled over laughing. Great work. .

X Charm X
Katana Blade chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
That was awesome. As I was reading I remembered scenes from the movie and I forgot where I was. It was really good. I think there is going to be a sequal tko the movie, but I'm not sure, anyway if there is please make a sequal to this!