Reviews for What to do about evil
The Midnightmoonflower chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I like this stoy
Gfam89 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I really liked this story. I've been getting tired of the ongoing mushy fics, so it's good to read something different. Great job.
RoseInuYasha chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
good job jeff _ it me Roses from aff whoo hoo haven D hows it going? anyways, liked the idea of this story, really good 3 will start reading the rest of your fics now
NigaleCross chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Kagome reponds well to the situation you plot out. She chose the best course of action involving people beyond saving. Her reactions are understandable since she has never taken a life before. Kagome is not evil because she had to kill someone to save more lives.
Vilja chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I'd say it'd be very different killing someone yourself from having someone else do it, even if you watch. To also have decided upon it...
I think it's a very good story. Beleavable actions all around.
Personaly, I think that the cannon is a bit hypocrital. You can kill any demon, and we know they arn't all bad, but you can never kill a human. Miroku and Sango will even go so far as to say they rather die than kill a human, and at that time, they're beeing atacked by serveral men (variors, not bandits)who tries their very best to chop their heads of.
Killing the evil ones seams just as good as killing the monsters, in my opinion.
Thanks for writing.
Vilja
Mashy Merch chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
NO Kagome NO! You are not evil at all! Those bastards desverved to die. They should have died in much more painfull ways though. Great story but poor Kagome. She's so confused.
;p majel
Sweet Sad Jess chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
nice, hope theres more
Amyusagi chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I'm all for number 4. But i am pulling toward #2 and moving the whole village but...It is a really good story.
Sweet Sad Jess chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Good so far, but I'm for eather 1, 4 or 5.