Reviews for For One Night Only
tff000 chapter 18 . 5/9
good
Rebadams7 chapter 18 . 4/30
One step forward
Good news for some
One who knows loss
Hears the beat of its drum
One has a hope
The other curious eyes
Will there be tales
Under starry skies
R
Moltz chapter 18 . 4/29
Did Bella learn to read tea leaves while frequenting China town when she lived in California? Why would she take a peek and nod her head as if confirming the reading?
Alice sure has the hots for Felix. Hopefully she will not find herself “in the motherly way”.
Bella is much more relaxed around Edward now that they work closely.
Will she confide in Edward while touring his home?
flyrbrd chapter 18 . 4/28
Thanks
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/28
Makes you wonder if whomever didn’t want 'her kind' there was behind zbella's tea reading. Or, was it a legit reading. If it was legit, I hope she doesn’t lose anymore people close to her, as it seems she's already lost so much in her life. Ominous for sure. I am glad Bella was up for visiting with Edward and getting a tour of his home. Alice absolutely will enjoy her time with Felix, I’m sure.
mysticfighter111 chapter 18 . 4/28
Could it be Aro's business-card? It did the trick. Even if one doesn't believe in tea-leaf-readings, the words are out there. For somebody who already lost loved ones the prediction of losing yet another is especially hard. Mary Alice is one resourceful girl. Will Bella get to see all if Edward's house?
Eternally Addicted chapter 18 . 4/28
Hmmmm, I am worried about Bella's tea leaf reading. I sure hope its not Edward that she will loose. I am also wondering what the card was that Bella flashed and why it got her what she wanted. Was it one of Aro's business cards? I imagine his name would do the job.
Can't wait to see how the tour of Edward's house goes. I hope that Felix is feeling the same way about Alice as she is him. Loved the chapter and can't wait for more.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 4/28
Great chapter!
Mom23xx chapter 18 . 4/28
Absolutely fascinating!
NKubie chapter 18 . 4/28
I worry that Bella is taking the tea leaves to seriously...and that they may be correct.

I've been to a formal tea before and it was fun, but I had no idea of our country's history behind it. Fascinating!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 18 . 4/28
Alice is a master manipulator! LOL Methinks she may get herself in some real trouble.
AnakinSmom chapter 18 . 4/28
At this point I think Mary Alice might be a tad more excited!
Cullen Cousin chapter 18 . 4/28
good chapter
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 4/28
I'm also excited about the home tour...minus Alice and Felix, of course LOL! As for the tea leaves, it all depends on whether you believe in fortune tellin' of any kind and I don't. Well, actually, I just don't want to know LOL!
edwards-debussy chapter 18 . 4/27