Reviews for Rush Hour 3: Party Hour
Nick L chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This story was about a movie which I really liked called, Rush Hour 3. All three of the movies were really good because they involved comedy, action, suspense and many other characteristics. Positive comments about this story were:

-Great enthusiasm, and this could get you very far in life

-Good use of grammar to show the suspense

Ways that this author (wildcatplaya14) could improve this story:

-There should have been a description of Ms. Lee since she is a new character to the readers and fans of the Rush Hour series.

-Use of language can be trimmed a bit. Even though great emotions are shown, the harsh words don’t always fit into the story

-No need of “Lee turns green” and then “Lee turns back to normal”. Doesn’t prove much

-Very unrealistic, having al these criminals turn up out of nowhere and unite together (even the good ones)

-No need for too much repetition of words and grunts. Reader might not appreciate this and get bored
The White Angel of Darkness chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Hahaha

Really funny XD

I couldnt stop chuckling at Carter.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Can I just say one thing.

SHUT THE F* UP BBAZZA! :b

You keep on writting.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Ricky Tan! He fell off the freaking building then in the gag reels Carters all: Damn, He ain't gon' make it into Rush Hour Three. Aay way I love that you did Carter so well. That so totally seems like him. Definete add to my fav and alert list. Stroy's freaking funny. Awesome job.
santera canadian chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
then give me chapter 4
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
MWhahahaa so funny and random...very nice
Dameem chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Man, a lots of stuff happened very fast with no clear explanation. Like how suddenly did Lee's mother was captured with the bad guys,and how suddenly did the FBI appeared.

It's obvious you didn't take it seriously, since the last time the story was updated was about 1 1/2 years ago.
minibronco chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
o wow... really good story... do continue!
gloomysummer chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Haha... this is da 1st Rush Hour fanfic I ever read... good! Lovin the dancing chapter!
mal chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
lee tap dancing! that is messed up man! but that first few lines were helarious. my opion is that you should continue writing and ignore that idiots out there trashing up you writing
Neral Idazmi chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Short, strange and quite oddly in charcter. please write more.
Lamo chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
plz don't discontinue the story and dont listen to that idiot bbazza charecter he just a moreon
bigcellycell chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Personallay I think u need to make it more specific but other than thatand the fact that u need to finish I will say it's Straight
Rogue Kyne chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
Hey.. pretty interesting...
bbazza chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
That was really gay man,please stop writing before you kill someone,you haven't portrayed the caracters well enough and you have to write it as a book, not a Gosh damn play.