Reviews for Thirty Minutes
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Oh... very well done. I really like this. It is sugoi!

You have a very good writing style.

Entity, the Keeper and Imanen-sama
QG chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I like the jaded, detached way Hisoka looks at the events of his life in this, as well as his hesitation as he thinks of Tsuzuki, the reprimand for caring about his partner when he's only known him for such a little amount of time. A very interesting look at Hisoka's reflections on all that happened - and if I remember correctly, this captures his facial expressions from the anime in the scene before Tsuzuki comes quite well.
geep44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
i really liked the way u described the whole scene, and the way u portrait Hisoka... u really captured the 'magic' of that moment of introspection from him...

Simple, neat... yet increadible beautiful and full of emotion. Bravo! D

(and i don't understand why almost nobody review this fic... maybe because it's too short... but that's the whole idea... the author describes just a moment... and i think it coulnd't be much longer, because if it was... it would shatter the fragile nature of the moment...)

probably u won't even read this, but...I THINK U SHOULD WRITE MORE YnM FICS!
KnowingSmile chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I'm impressed, that was a very well written piece and I think it describes hisoka's mentaility perfect! _ I wish you would write more, but that defeats the purpose of a vinette, so please! write more yami fanfiction at least!
osmalic chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I loved the style. It's impressive how you managed to put so much in a short vignette. :)
howdawesswaswong chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
that was like so cool! write more... more... more!

What a col story
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow, poor Hisoka! Thanks for writing such an interesting vignette. I'd love to see more Yami no Matsuei fics from you!