Reviews for One Long Stupid Trip
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Youre a stupid moronic fucker! U said in a past chapter it was gonna be narusaku then u think u can change it? How dare u u freak! I hate sasusaku. That pairing will never fucking happen as he hates her guts! Oh and it was that pink haired slut sakura that broke the friendship off. Shes the one that said they were rivals! Get it right you stupid prick! Im done with this piece of shit u call a fic. I read it thinking it was a narusaku then u decide to change it. I dont like wasting my time on shit fics!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Get suffed. Flame nicely. How can I frame nicely when I'm pissed off! Sakura's a total bitchy slut to poor Ino. All Ino ever did was look out for her when she was a bratty kid who had a bifg billboard brow! Ino was in love with Sasuke before slutty Sakura knew him! Also, Sasuke is a loner! HE. WILL. NEVER. LIKE. SAKURA! Get it through your thick skull you sad idiot! He hates her guts!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
This is getting annoying! I can't believe you're turning this into a Sasusaku, especially when Sasuke hates Sakura's stupid guts! He'd be better off with Ino. Leave Sakura to Naruto or Lee! Stop with the bloody Sasusaku shit! It will NEVER happen!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Sasuke is NOT hot! He's an obnoxious, stuck up little prick! Nothing to look at. Naruto's way cuter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Sakura is such a bitch! Why can't she get over Sasuke. He doesn't like that silly little slut! God this is getting boring! I see wnough of slutty Sakura fawning over Sasuke and getting blanked by him and of her hurting Naruto all the time in the anime1! I so don't want to see it in stories! May stop reading this if it carries on like this! You haven't even warned us SasuSaku haters that that horrid pairing is in it so I hope it's not!
i luv this book chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
AGAIN... that was great i it! your writing skills are awesome! KEEP IT UP!
mademoiselle anna chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
Ok,I had a brief past with this story. I read it when it first came out about 3 years ago. I printed it out, I read it when I could. I reread it just because I thought it was intruiging. I probably read this story at least 20 times and I'm not exaggerating when I say that. For some strange reasons, it had me in a headlock and I anticipated to read to again and again. Then one day, I decided enough was enough and I threw away the pages that I printed from. And for 3 years I never saw the story again. During that 3 years I would remember the stories that I printed out and read, this story was one of those and I had few giggles thinking how lame I was. *laugh* and since I seem to owe it to myself, I should go and search out the story although I never got to it. Now, for some strange reasons I stumbled on your name and there it was, laying smugly under your "stories authored". I read it again and thought how blissful life was before I discovered a thing called proper plot and proper wording. This may not be the best story but somehow I think it's amazing in that childhood-rite-of-passage way. Three years ago, I workshiped this story.
HerpyDerpyHurHur chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
WHEEP!wat a nice story!is it finished?o.O?
Han Ji Eun chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
haha! I loved this story!

BS is the greatest game in the world!

*claps*
DangerBunny89 chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Nice fanfic! Really funny Keep up the good job!
Kitty-N89 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Tee hee! Great story, I'm really having fun reading it!
Sierra chapter 12 . 3/16/2004
I really liked this story because everybody is showing their feelings toward eachother like Sasuke and Sakura's relationship during this story was the best & SAKURA 4 EVER
I think the best part of the story was when Sakura ran away from her fight with Ino and Sasuke chased her then they stared at the sky and kissed alot.
hghu
viviannnnn chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
whoo this story rocks!
tin chapter 12 . 1/17/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER
KawaiiKenshin chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
OMG! I loved it! Go SasuSaku! That was such a great stroy! Humor and Drama! I loved it soo much! I can't wait till you write another stroy! I can't wait! I'm so excited! Your such a great writer! Keep writing! Love ya- .
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »