Reviews for Untempered Steel
Celtic Angel18 chapter 6 . 2/23
Love this story. Please write more!
Dragon91 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Please update!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I'm disappointed that it ends here and isn't rounded up properly! I really like your portrayal of young Aragorn and his bonding with the Dunedain, and his friendship with Legolas is lovely to see. I like the essence of humour running through and your use of Tolkien's language too. It's a nice story that I'll come back to read again :)
Midnight Promise chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Hello,

The words, "You evil, evil person," do come into mind right now. The story has a good plot, grammar is great, and the humor and angst are much loved! Plus, the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas- you gotta love it. ;)

I am hoping an update will come soon, and another...and another. :D

The story is awesome, you cannot leave an awesome story hanging! And, not to mention, a bunch of displeased reviewers! _~

I hope everything is going great in your life.

Take care,

Midnight Promise
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
i love it! very good!
Asher Elric chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
What is this! you stopped! you stopped! oh no! NOW THE WORLD SHALL SURLEY STOP ITS SPIN IN THE UNIVERSE! *Sobbs uncontrollably*...

Please update!
Deep Sorrow chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Wow! This is a great story! Your character interaction is truly exceptional, as is your portrayal of said characters. very very nicely done.
Thorongirl chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
Please tell me you are going to update this story. Very well done, but no ending. This is not good.
Elentariel chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
Please update soon! It''s such a beautiful story
Nietta chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hi, I was roaming my Alerts list today and remembered this story, and having enjoyed it! I remember thinking that is was one of the best fics around ;) (even if I wasn't very vocal about it...) And was wondering if you were planning to continue it?

If you need any help, just email me and I'll be happy to be of service cause I think that this is a much too good a story to leave unfinished :)
Elvenesse chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
I've just found this story and I'm really enjoying it! I'm not sure how often you update, but I hope that you're still working on this fic.

I think you managed to make this nicely realistic. The pacing is good, as is the characterisation. I find it very likely that the rangers would find Aragorn slightly soft, he would be well trained - but they are seasoned by a life of hardship.

I thought it was a real shame that his hair was cut, I like the idea of him having a waist-length braid. I'm not entirely sure that he would never have been ill since going to Imladris, as he would have had contact with men before this and environmental factors can also cause sickness. It is possible though. :-)

Thank you for this story, and I hope very much that you update soon.
Joslin chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
PLz oh Plz it's been a while since you updated, so plz do so soon.
Infinitys-End chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Very well done, you have a good descriptive writing style and your characters stay in character. I only have a minor pet peeve - Aragorn didn't meet Arwen until long after he became a ranger, and he met her in Lothlorien, not Rivendell. *shrugs* I said it was minor. This small fault was greatly eased by the fact that you were good enough to include Gilrain... poor lady seems to get left out of all the good stories. I will be watching this story with interest.
Kathira chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Any chance of an update soon? This is really excellent and I am enjoying reading it very much.
j chapter 6 . 3/12/2004