Reviews for The Reflection of a Broken Mirror
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Very nicely done!
EndlessSoliloquy chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I didn't realize I was holding my breath until the end. That was marvelous. You captured Alexandra at her worst; the disgust, the anger the pain, the grief, it's all there. Thank you for this peek at her final moments.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
*grins* Quite in character, though I think of Alexandra's first spoken line as a bit uncharacteristic in this situation. I believe she would be... snappier. She's way to patient with Leland, explaining it AGAIN. Other then that, good job! And a pretty nice idea :D I especially liked your ending, leaving out what happened to them.

mfG

Lolchen
storylistener chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I wonder if Leland and Phillip survived? It's pbvious that Alexandra didn't. She really was a mean old lady wasn't she. Wonderful Job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Well done.
LilacRose23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I must say, skimming through the list of titles under the Dark Jewels Trilogy catagory, I found myself fairly annoyed. Call me odd, but fanfiction should imitate the author's style of writing, mixing it with a blend of your own, but never detering from the true form. Sad to say, many stories in this catagory don't seem to meet those expectations, save yours.

I quite enjoyed your short bit, giving an interesting persepective into the last moments of Alexandra's life, what must have been going through her head, and her families. You've captured the spirit of the characters wonderfully, and I have to agree that Alexandra probably didn't go home all broken as it might seem, her bit of fire that she showed Saetan after awakening was evidence of that.

Congratulations on a job well done
Corisanna chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
o.O Oh... I like it very muchly. Hehe. It seems like it's right out of the book...
ebon-gray chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Wow :) Very, *very* well written
Daughter of Night chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This was a wonderful story! You have a very nice way with words, and your portrayal of Alexandra's delusional mind was well done.

I particularly liked the ending; leaving that comment about the weather made it feel like everything was as it should be, that the land was glad to see Alexandra gone.
Riona Neil chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I love it. I love see her blame everybody else, I think it's very typical of her, nothing could be her fault, no. It's all that bastard and his trickery!

Excelent, I love it. Did I say that already?
Foxfire1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Very good! (not that I would have a special fondness for under-written female characters, or anything... :-) I love seeing the characters from the books explored, so thanks for the good read!

Foxfire
Saharian chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Great, as usual. And it is Danny-Boy. In the song it is so hahahahah. Anyway, as usual I found something you did wrong. You said that Wilhelmina is Leland's daughter. But she isn't she is the daughter of Roberts first wife Adrianna and Philip. But Philip doesn't know that and neither does Robert. Only the demon-dead mother knows. Get it right Danny-Boy. Srry, JK. I am too critical sometimes. Maybe I should lay off? Wut do ya think? But the story is good, love the descriptions and except for a few small quirks it is good. Keep writing and don't forget to call me. I am home all day Tuesday. So ya. Call. This is kinda long so I am going to stop writing now. Ciao.

Saharian

Today is all you have,

Live life while you can,

For tomorrow is a mirage,

That may never become a reality.
Daecivar chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I like this one. You did her thinking really well. Done great. I just have one question What happened to Leland and Philip? _