Reviews for Like It Like That
Mirage chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
awwww that was nice and sad
i think now...when this was a sustaining bond...how would it have gone, when he had more than one bond? draco has enough Magic, but not strong enough, but when they would have shared a bond with others they only would have to give Little Magic...so with this would not get tired and maybe even over powered the curse with time...maybe one day you could write a second Story with a second end
Mirage chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
with a large dark libaary like the malfoys ow he should have no Trouble finding a Counter, and i think most dark books voldi did read there...and then there is the one from the blacks...and in the vaults of both Family lines should be something too... or its as simple as love that is the cure
RambleSchapalon chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
OMFG. THANKS for making me ball my eyes out again...first with Harry dying from cancer, and now Harry's dying from a curse. Great...just, great. :(

Next time you write a tragic story, may you please select "Tragedy" in your ratings before you tear my heart out again?
Corail Zaarea chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Hello,
I loved this fic, it almost made me cry in the end but I liked the way you wrote it! One regret : Harry's way of "not saying" Draco he loved him before, even if he knew for years it was the case. It was very selfish of him, and quite OOC for someone who doesn't want to wound the people he loves. Draco would have had nicer years with Harry if he had known... Too bad. But I liked the "live for me, it's the most difficult but the best way", because I think that suicide is often selfish...
Keep writing and see you
Corail
Fufulafu chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I am a sobbing mess. I don't no how or why you wrote such an emotional FanFic. It was dreadfully amazing. I really can't say anything to make it any better.

My gosh I'm crying a river. Dang feelings. Damn tears, your blurring my eyesight. I swear to— To Merlin that if I now, tear up every time I see this pairing...I blame you.
Me4Ever999 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
So sweet
Yours-Forever-M chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
it made me cry truly beautiful.
Morgen.Long5 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
...OH MY GOD! YOU KILLED HARRY! *passes out* no jk, that was actually really good and i'm going to go cry now lol good job on the story, really :)
Enduring Time chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
you made me cry, not cool! I love the poem on Harry's grave, by the way
zeichnerinaga chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
i absolutely adore all of your storys, though some are far too sad for my taste :D
Kayla chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I fell in love.
My husband died in Iran.
The story reminds me of us.
Thank you for a lovely story.
Thank you for evoking such beautiful memories.
Lori94 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
So sad! But I loved it!
Siphecto Hyde chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Arrg! You made me cry! Right before bed! On a Sunday night! Now my week is gunna be shity until I find some sappy romance or yaoi. Thank you for the wonderful story, I shall now cry myself to sleep.

Siph
equalsMCsquare chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Epic. Win. I tink it's a happy ending too, personally.
equalsMCsquare chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Read it on the other site! That scene was super well written kudos!