Reviews for What It Means
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Oh goodness! This story had me in tears at points and I was about ready to KILL Michael. .. But I loved every word of it:)
DLMalfoy chapter 19 . 2/18/2005
Hi, I read both 'It's Only Love' and 'What it means' today. I must say i loved them both!

At the end of 'What it means' i didnt understand when harry said 'I need the Loo', not right away any way, and after i had finished reading, it hit me that Draco had said it in the first fic, then i cried, it was so beatiful. Thank You!
This is Lankan Cutie chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
lol i am soo sorry i accidently reviewed urs on the wrong name... sorry soo sorry anyways i also love this story and i think that ur a great writer... sorry again *Blushes* iam an idiot
nepelope chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
wow, I know I suck. I should have reviewed much earlier, but I just had to read on.

I actually think this part that's not based on the movie is much better than the first one. I liked that one too, obviously. But in this part, your writing is (imho) better and much more to my liking - I like how so many emotions shine through and how things are more detailed and not so rushed.

good stuff, this is.
Yamachi13 chapter 19 . 8/18/2004
I love this story!

Plus your spelling is good! _

Oh and if you ever want to write lemon fanfics uninhibited try .
pureadulation chapter 19 . 5/18/2004
Hello! My net-name is vampiress and I am gathering fanfics/fanart for my HP website that is soon to make its debut to the net, as soon as my admins and myself have collected enough fanfic and fanart pieces. We would be honored if we could archive your fic 'It's Only Love...'in its current state, along with its sequel 'What it Means'. Please contact us at as soon as possible. Thank you!
blanchemalfoy chapter 19 . 2/21/2004
DAmmit, woman! I have tears in my eyes! Pardon my French, but it was so damn cute! Two songs followed me in this final chapter:
- Don't dream it's over - sixpence's version
- In the Moonlight - Gravitation!
They fit perfectly.
I truly enjoyed reading both fics. You write wonderfully! Are you a pro? You really deserve your own book!
I loved everything. I even loved Michael. But I also love sexy evil Muraki, so... lol!
Thanks for such a marvelous reading!
blanchemalfoy chapter 13 . 2/21/2004
Did you really like my fics? Because honestly, yours are so much BETTER! I don't even have words to describe it. Literally! Because I have a poor vocabulary in English _. You deal with human emotions in a beautiful and touching way. Even though it's sad, it's a wonderful tale about what it takes to be with someone. On to the next chapter!
SeparatriX chapter 19 . 1/19/2004
I truly enjoyed this story, hated Michael, but that is just proof that you wrote him well enough to garner such animosity from your readers. I'm very glad that you wrote this sequel. Both stories are just great, although I like the second one better because they actually get together in it. :)
HighD chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
what are you doing? i have to wait to read more because other people in my family are retarted. read more later
Constance1 chapter 19 . 12/2/2003
I just finished reading your two stories, 'It's Only Love...' and 'What it Means', and I just had to write and tell you how much I enjoyed them. I know you finished them awhile ago, but I still felt the need to congratulate you on such fantastic writing. The character's thoughts and emotions were so philosphical and poignant, I was really moved. Your writing is very true and inspiring, and I hope you continue for a long time.
Kimmistar chapter 19 . 11/30/2003
I just finished this's really good...keep on're really good at it.
A fanfic
redina chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Thank you for writing. I've done an extended review/critique at group/glassesreflect/message/10993

Flameskie chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
ok, so it sound ok
Peeves3 chapter 19 . 10/15/2003
I just want to let you know that I like this story very much... I've been reading many many fanfics (esp. H/D) and on rare occasions I learn something from them (mostly I just enjoy reading them).

I think the lessons that Draco and Harry have to learn before they get together are important for everybody.

Thank you for teaching me something through your writing, and I'll be waiting for your new story (that sounds like an interesting one too).