Reviews for The Fourth Power
LeiaKasta chapter 28 . 11/7
This is amazing. Thank you for a story where the fantasy elements make sense and it’s truely enjoyable. Creations this great are rare.
Autumn Souls chapter 1 . 10/23
Oh fuck yes.
Calindy chapter 28 . 9/6
Hi! I know this was written a long time ago, but the story and magic is still unique. I hope you're well and safe.
fuck the wandering author's notes
automaton14 chapter 28 . 7/27
So close to the end. Also, your note at the end is a little ominous, considering you just stopped writing and haven't updated your profile. People could worry, if they didn't stalk your favorites list and see that you have stories favorited from twothree years ago.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 28 . 5/12
LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH! AHHH, IT'S SO INTERESTING AND UNIQUE! I absolutely love this concept and love! I LOVE what you have done with these characters! Very well-written! I hope you come back to this someday! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
dogbertcarroll chapter 28 . 12/21/2016
It's been a decade so I think we can declare this fic dead, but it seems strange to see it die so close to the end.
shia chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Love thos story, I have read it many times, but, thank to Shia Lebouf all i can think of during Remus's speech is him telling the group of adolescent wearwolves to "just do it"
DaveC chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Don't see any reason for the map to be even in this story. Chapters are too small story going too quickly
DaveC chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
Huh
DaveC chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
All you chapters are short
DaveC chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Why not kill him there in Stonehenge while he was weak
DaveC chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Yea looking good
firedawg chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Great start Lucy gets jis at the beginning. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016