Reviews for The Fourth Power
Nice story
LordWoodrow chapter 15 . 5/2
Great story
ambersnowflake chapter 28 . 3/15
Please continue soon. I'm completely enthralled by it
Dark Supremacy chapter 7 . 1/12
Embrace the Dark Side
dramione3102 chapter 28 . 1/4
Why did u stop and never go back
hpfanscs chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
A well-written story using impressive imagination.
Jack
El0ndon chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Awsome story so far keep it up!
jimbo644664 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Great start, you've got me interested. On the subject of your author's note, it was quite obvious who they were, being the only two couples mentioned so far.
CaBuckeye chapter 27 . 5/28/2014
My son, Nathan, served two tours in Iraq. My other son, Jason, was medicaled from the Air Force. My husband retired career Navy and we just saluted my father and father-in-law this Memorial Day again. I hope that you came home hale and will soon continue this story. This house salutes you, Nate.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Good start
Jedipilot24 chapter 28 . 2/21/2014
Although an interesting premise, this story is an example of what happens you ignore the First Rule of Fanfiction: Every power-up for the protagonists must be met with a corresponding increase in their difficulties. In other words, you can't make Frodo a Jedi without giving Sauron the Death Star.

In this story Harry and Hermione get a significant power-up by virtue of being possessed by demons: they are very strong, they are immune to dementors, they are virtually invulnerable, they cannot be tracked, they can shadow-teleport, they retain their spellcasting abilities, Harry can make wandless magic-eating fireballs, Hermione can summon out of nothing impossibly sharp blade weapons, they can do new things that no one else can do (Enchanting and Technomancy), they have perfect Occlumency and Legilimency, and they both know instinctively how to use all of their abilities without no training at all. And to top it all off, they're effectively immortal. Their only "weaknesses" are never relevant and never put them in danger and the only lasting consequence of their transformation ultimately becomes irrelevant. At no point in this story are they ever seriously in danger of losing their life. And while they got all these power-ups, their enemies not only didn't get any of their own, but actually became weaker in some respects (no horcruxes for Voldemort).

In short, an interesting premise boringly executed.
DragonTamer01 chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
Lupin's going to become a Lycan? THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
Philosophize chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
Wow, a very original story. Please don't abandon!
the scorpion commander chapter 5 . 7/7/2013