Reviews for Diamonds Crawling On Black Velvet
Jiasa Stormcloud chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I think this needed to be longer, in order to make the pairing work. Isabella and Hiro hardly interact in the manga, so it doesn't work to put them together and expect things to make sense. This requires more explanation. Your writing style is nice, and I enjoyed reading this, but there's nothing to back it up.
Sambo1213 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wee! I like it! I don't suppose you're going to expand on it? I love your style by the way...bye now!
radishface chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I wish this were more than a drabble- you could make the pairing quite fascinating, with loads of backstory, etc. Instead, it just seems like you're just slapping them together without too much explanation for the chemistry. :( I'm sorry to have to say this- I really enjoyed your other Hiro/Arashi fic, which worked as a one-shot because one can understand how everything came to be; they have a background story, after all. But... Hiro and Isabella would definitely need more explanation.

I hope that if you decide to explore the Hiro/Isabella vein, you decide to do it in detail, and convince your readers of something you believe yourself.

Other than that- by itself, the diction and syntax is lovely. You have a way with words, m'dear- just put them to good use.
Lady of Yaoi chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
will it never end? damn, after reading a bunch of the shittiest stories I've ever seen, i come across this crap,

i mean diamonds crawling on black velvet

what the fuck is wrong with you, you freaking slash writer.

you're probably a homo in real life
pynku chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Odd pairing, but nevertheless beautifully written. I adore Isabella.

*heart*
Popuriiu chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Though I'm not familar with the series, this is an awesome fic. It really affected me
Nine1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I haven't thought about this couple, but I have to admit it would be appealing. Of course Hiro is what Isabella wants...who wouldn't want Hiro? We know everyone secretly wants Hiro. - Awesome fic.
that is secret chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
O_O Yummy. I love you, Kat. You write such pretty things. . .