Reviews for Different Worlds
Kyouyaa chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'd Iove to read a SxS story with Newton's 3 laws of motion as a theme. That'd be so fantastic! Keep writing
Eilegna chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I didny thought it was posiible but now that i saw it... It IS possible.. You've written a one hot tht contained several plots worth delving into an making it stand alone stories.. Haha
Because for me it looked like summaries.. And you can stretch them out

I quickly read the sad stories ( coz i hate sad endings)

Another thing.. You kinda put together all ( or maybe not all) the possible plots of Sakura Syaoran stories into a oneshot
The movie stars
The gang and the mysterious girl
Even brother and sister

Its clever
I dont like physics but i love mysteries
An i know or a fact right now that what i have written just now are so random tey're not cohesive..

Forgive me.. But still its a review!
Maybe you can create another wherein those different plots connect?
Hmm

I'll just end my review here before insay anythinh more and confuse you
Hahaha
Keep it up
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was really amazing, and i love how you incorporated physics into it. That makes the story even more intriguing.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
You should consider writer about the laws of thermodynamics, specifically the third law. Thank you.
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
O.o! -speechless-

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... -get bricked-

oh? yeah... it is really nice, if I have to say more... even though there are many bad stories of their lifes in the other worlds, the real one is always the sweetest they can have, :3

you are talented! keep writting! X3
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I love the idea of alternate worlds, and this really expanded on it. Thanks!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I absoloutly love all your stories, and I can't get enough of them. I adore the ending (Especially how you used the manga version, too many people have only seen the anime) and something I really appreciate about your stories in paritcular is how unique they are. A Black Rose is a good example of how different your stories are, I think. I have never seen any stories like yours, and look forward to reading your others.
Gpe Mccartney chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Fantastic :)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Awe...how cute...Sakura and Syaoran 4-eva!

Heh heh, well, looks like they get another chance in love in Tsubasa...although from what I see, the relationship is going a little...-_- and : O

Hope CLAMP doesn't screw with them even farther than they already have...
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg... i love this so much! its so awesome how you put all the different dimensions together in this one-shot! good job!
mimiyurin chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
this is great! i love the idea!love the ending! String theory xD
sara chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i think you should have dedicated a full story per universe.

but great job! really original to mix physics and fanfiction togther.
13th Doll Knight chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
KAWAII! I love it! D
porcelain songstress chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
omgg! i read a good majority of the stories from those wrlds i lyk how u combined all of them into one ) its lyk a summary of each. ur a gr8 writer )
ami-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I thought it was rather beautiful. I love the way you put everything too. WHile I read it I listened to Road Trippin by Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Christmas Wish by I think Blink 182 but it might be Relient K I can't remember. The tune(not the words) set this tone and mood that fit really well and at times I came as close to tearing up as anyone could make me(I don't cry or tear up when I read so this is an amazing thing). All in all I rather thought it was wonderful.