Reviews for Pawn Takes King, Checkmate
Gambitgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i really like this one-shot, all the chess metaphors. i always thought in Evo they didn't give Pietro enough credit for being a quick thinker.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
WOW, Dark Pietro. I have to say I'm liking this, especially the Sibling love. Pietro really is going to take Big Brother retrobution on dear 'Dad'.
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I would never have believed of Pietro - and hey, I still don't. But it's your fic, and all I can say is: nice work!

Nevertheless, your Pietro is a bit OOC. I just can't picture him ever biding his time, or pretending to be something he isn't. To put it simply, he's just to damn impatient.

The fic itself was very well written though - you captured Pietro's tone and speech-style completely.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Woohoo! Lovely story. Dark, symbolic, atmospheric, everything I love.

You've got the characters written well too. Go Pietro!
Kapparan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
great idea, i love pietro's venchfulness . i get tired of authors just blowing him off as a vain punk, and never go into detail, but this really works. good story.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I love Pietro. This is very well written and I could just imagine him saying this in his head. The part about Wanda was too true; she has to be the only person in the word he cares about other than himself.

Very good job!
UnknownSource chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
that was pretty good, very nice and i liked how the game of chess was incoperated. Pietro's views were pretty good too, i liked how you made him sort of the student that will one day over throw his teacher and become the master, sorta like evolution in a way with the student becoming the superior one day. Anyway, a very nice little fic very well written
KamalaKali chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Love it, just love it. Exactly what I'm thinking. Pietro's mind works way faster then everyone elses. He knows what the hell he's doing. Love it. Please update soon and continue with this fic. Its great!
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Another great story!i have 2 left that im reading tomarrow.!Byebye
Feirdra chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
OOKAH... I REALLY wish I could see where this leads but I think it's better to leave it a one-shot. Even so, I still wish... Oh, well. If we had no wishes life wouldn't be worth living. - Very cool. I love this kind of "I'm better than all the rest, you think you got me but really... I got you". Pure coolness, truly.

~Fyredra~
Tigerific chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Oh! Wow! This story is really good too! I love the smarter-than-I-act angle for Pietro. I can really see him doing that, after all, he is his father's son.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Whoa, okay, obviously I didn't run off to read humor fics- I just had to read more of your stuff! _

Wow, this was- well- it was Pietro! I mean it was kinda creepy in a weird sort of way, but this was definitely Pietro! You've got that boy down pat!

Wow, this is definitely going on my faves!

**Ice Princess**

Now I have this sudden urge to go around saying "checkmate" 0_o
tonianne chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow! This was really good. I love your work!
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow, now THAT was powerful! You had Pietro's bad-ass attitude down perfectly!

I love your fics, you're SO going on my favoirte authors list! I'll be keeping my eyes open for more of your wonderful stories!

Taz