Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Husband,Must be a Shaman King
NoLongerActive2015 chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
Yeah, this is the story that convinced me to sink with the ship: Ren&Pirika and Horohoro&Tamao! Thank you so much for creating such an amazing story! I had first read this just for Yoh&Anna, but I grew to love Ren&Pirika ( which then became my next OTP) HoroHoro&Tamao in the process!
Rumia chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
Wow, what a story! It was funny, exciting and even cute :) "dont lie, liars go to hell" -Horo lol that was hilarious, among other things. This story did make me laugh. It was really interesting how everyone come together in the plot, and how some even wanted to marry Anna lol

I love how Anna and Yoh met and how Hao tried wooing her! I do love the YohxAnnaxHao triangle, but Yoh and Anna do belong together :) Everything happens for a reason, right? It was nice that Yoh and Hao's relationship was strong enough to stop them from fighting. The fact that Hao learns Yoh's ways is a nice ending too (and how he remembers Anna :p).

I even liked Ren and Pilika parts too, surprisingly. Very cute how they progressed to being a couple.

Andd what a cutie Horo is, saving Tamao's life and everything. I was sure she was going to die. That was a nice turn of events.

Not to mention Lyserg and Jeanne's happy ending of them on a ferris wheel, awhhhh!

Choco vs Nichrome over winning a girl is something I wouldn't have imagined! Personality clash and that. Would like to know who does, though? Haha!

Thought I should share my input on the couples :) Anyways nice story!
Anie92 chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
Soooo It was a really interesting version of Shaman King :D

Really great work! congrat!
Anie92 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hi! First the story is really interesting, can't wait to read more. :)

One thing, maybe you can use dividing lines between the introductions. It should help separate them. :)
Amish chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
It was good, heck! It was very good. But isn't it kinda moving too fast? I think somethng's missing. But all in all, its good! I like the couples' pairing! Nice work! (hehe, im also a filipino!)
Hyrandil chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Chocolove want to be Anna husband? *throw up*
ryuugasaki's chapter 28 . 11/26/2011
wow.,lovely ending..XD

it'll be awesome if yoh really have tha courage to kiss anna...lol

keep going on the good working,hime!

Ganbatte!
Oblivion99 chapter 28 . 5/7/2011
The story was well had a nice concept overall.

Plus it had a really cute ending! :3

Oh yeah, the Pinoy omakes were really funny too! XD
BeyondMyReach chapter 28 . 4/5/2011
I love the ending!

It was so unexpected and sweet.

Write more!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 28 . 1/30/2011
Lovely ending. I enjoyed the story :)
Black Licorice Addict chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
"She's capable of homicide... He gazed at her tenderly."

That cracked me up. So like Yoh to be so naively masochistic. The rose analogy was very poetic as well :)
winterbrooks chapter 28 . 1/7/2011
hey hey

arigatou

you spared me from one of the boring nights of my life

really nice story...

more stories to come...

(i'm a proud FILIPINO, too!)

('',)
silverymoon19 chapter 28 . 4/6/2010
hi there! woow it's been a long time since you write this fic i hope you still read my review :)

I just want to say that it was perfect :D i so loved it really you're such a good writer i love all of your fics and this is one of my favorites please keep writing more YohxAnna you're great :D take care byee!
psychobubbles chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Hey Syao-chan~

May I use this omake (ch 7) in a video i'm making?
KazunaPikachu chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
this was incredible. i loved it! :3 It was cute and drama-listic (not a word i EVER used. just made it up on the spot XD) and it was just plain awesome. :3 Great story idea too! very unique XD