Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Husband,Must be a Shaman King
Sakura Scout chapter 27 . 10/13/2003
This is the first Shaman King fic that I'm reading. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it death! BRING ON THE LAST CHAPTER! I'M READY FOR IT! YOHANNA FOREVER! -
True0Neutral chapter 27 . 10/13/2003
Well written... Contine... Perhaps even atempt a sequel
Subaru Shojo chapter 27 . 10/7/2003
Hi again! I just wanted you to know that I'm still reading this fic! It's just that school and stuff kept me away from the net (sniffles).

Anyway on this fic you made me love the Ren/Pirika couple! Almost to the range to kick out my overwhelming fascination for Horo/Ren (not entirely but almost!) So i wanted to thank you for making my mind to wander in another non-cannon couples. I LOVE YOUR ORIGINALITY!

But I most say that I'm liking more your Nakoudo and Thumberena fics, they are so original and funny!

Oh! Two thumbs up for making Hao so IN CHARACTER! This is the way Hao-sama ROCKS!
Katana chapter 27 . 10/7/2003
_ Wow! This is SUCH an amazing fic! I just found it, and read all 27 chapters. All I can really say is wow... you're good! _ Well, I can't wait for the last chapter, tho I'll be sad to see this done.

Happy writing!

Katana
blueblossom chapter 27 . 10/6/2003
ah! bitin! sa bagay, saan ka ba nakakita ng fanfic na walang cliffhanger...

if (syaoran no hime will update...a.s.a.p.)

printf ("Yay! arigato!_");

else

printf (";_;...joke3x...just pls update hayaku...arigato guzaimas!);

}sayonara!
EneriRenie chapter 27 . 10/6/2003
syaowee, TANGNA! kala ko un na ung last! after making us wait for a freaking long time, di pa pala taposh! ahahahaha! you better write, and write fast... *cracks knuckles* ehehehe!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 27 . 10/5/2003
Yes! Thanks to Anna admitting how she felt about Yoh, things could be looking up for the future Shaman King. Keep up the good work! Yoh/Anna itsumademo!
Chaco and Lily chapter 27 . 10/5/2003
YAY!YOU POSTED A NEW CHAPPIE!ok that was al nice now NEXT CHAPPIE!hehe no no really that was so cool sha admitted it!(and about time too lol) well i can't wait to see what happens so update as soon as possible!ASAP hehe byebye!

Pochaco1991
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 27 . 10/5/2003
This chapter is a lot like the ending of SK ne? _ It's so sweet Anna's reply to Hao-sama. Sure left him in shock! XD It's final chapter already? Aw but I'm glad there's that new fic to look forward to.

btw the omakes are funny. o
Takari-san chapter 27 . 10/5/2003
Ang galing! ay... kahit kailan si Hao talaga... oh well... cute naman, ang cute naman ni Yoh, ang ganda naman ng chapter na to... oo nga pala, hindi na ba ma-o-omake yung shaman x shaman
Midnight Crystal chapter 27 . 10/4/2003
Oh that was a great chapter! mainly cause *sing song voice* anna confessed anna confessed anna confessed *end of sing song voice* xD so she didn't say it to him in the face but he heard it *squeals* KAWAII!_ now its hes turn! so you better make thre next chap soon or.. *evil sound in back ground* suffer the concequences. LOL j/k j/k hehe just please update soon! i really want to see the next/last chap after all it is the chap 1. yoh beats hao 2. he becomes shaman King and 3. and most importantly he confesses *squeals* can't wait to see that! ;;
KiraHatesDresses chapter 27 . 10/4/2003
Yay! Yoh's back on his feet.. *cheers* Loved the omake!
Cole chapter 27 . 10/4/2003
Bket? Bket? at Bket wlang KISSING SCENE sina Hao at Anna? Bket d natuloy? Bket? Gusto k pa nmang mamatay sa selos c Yoh...HUWA!

kht isang one kiss lang...
tsurikato chapter 27 . 10/4/2003
O_O OMG, THAT WUZ TOO SHORT! ::hides in a dark corner:: T_T long...long...

;; hehee. XP NOO! TOO SHORT! XP haaHz. MORE PEAZ! THIS IS SO GOOD! XD YAHH! ANNA/YOH MOMENTS! - KEWL! XP MORE PEAZ!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 27 . 10/4/2003
OMG it so good update the next ch fast!PLZ..!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »