Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Husband,Must be a Shaman King
lolligje chapter 25 . 4/20/2007
OH! love your story! you re the best writer i know until know (and you re going to die if this story does nt end happy, reading chapter 26)
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
O_O YAY
Scyth3 chapter 28 . 11/14/2006
Wootz! Nicely written mate! I know it's a little too late to review but hey, i can't help it. This story is so cool and funny too! Really liked the plot . Thanks for writing such a cool fic!
xXThedoctorxX chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
great story
allison chapter 28 . 11/2/2006
This story was SO cute and very funny! You are a great author and you should write more Yoh and Anna stories! *will never forget this story*:)
theoni chapter 28 . 9/22/2006
i totally love this fan fic its so fluffy and cute OMG i wish i could write somrthing this good! and hao is mine!
Blue Bragon chapter 28 . 8/3/2006
this is fuuny and the ending was so funny please continue , urhh copuld u make shaman x shaman ok
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 28 . 7/6/2006
Loved it!
RiANA chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
Ate ikaw talaga ha! Ingenius man! First of all, this WONDERFUL story (which I haven't finished yet) and that response to that stupid..ARGH. "You asians"? Uh last time I heard Japan was in the east too! Ignorante.. I admire your calm composure cause I know if that was me I'd gather all my *asians* and rice his/her house! yea! throw some balot or something XD haha.

Anyway, back to this story. You're like my role model right now. I personally think there isn't enough pinoy writers. And the plot in this is so intricately placed. A little lengthy, but hey, I'll read! I'm initally a yoh/anna fan... but your ren/pilika moments got me hooked! I love the omake extras too. Though I'm not sure what shows they came from since I didn't have TFC channel or whatver when you wrote this.. ah well. Kepp writing! Ingatz
Shiraishi chapter 28 . 3/27/2006
Aw i loved the ending, very good story! It was the best one i have ever read in a long time. Just loved it!
Nightglider chapter 28 . 3/27/2006
*gets teary eyed* That was so cute! I could read it again and again!
Ponie chapter 28 . 3/23/2006
Simply adore your fic. 99 outta hundred marks... 99 cuz there's always room for improvement
paper jam chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
tae naman nung nag-email na un! tae! bad trip... taena... asian din naman mga taga-japan ah! anu gusto nyang ipalabas? naku does she think that the japanese are from the west or something? dumb argh XD ahh.. cge na nga.. *sniffs* ang galing mo! idol! di ko makakaya mga taong ganun!

lesson: racism sucks.

yep.. sige... itutuloy ko na ang pagbabasa _.. galing pa rin!...
Joyce Malevolence chapter 28 . 12/20/2005
i love this- its been on my fav stories list for a while but i realize i havent submitted a review so here i am sayin, greta job- its both adorable and believeable
xdiscontinuedx chapter 28 . 11/23/2005
I read this story a long, long time ago. But I still remember it. That's how good an author you are.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »