Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Husband,Must be a Shaman King
Gingerkat chapter 28 . 11/20/2005
OMGOMG! i absolutely love your fanfic! its one of the best ive read..lalo na nang i found out that your a filipino too!sheesh, galing talaga ng pinoy! o
Archee-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
you're maybe the best author! wow...I love your story...as always!
All The Aspects chapter 28 . 10/6/2005
...It's finished! NO! Waah!
X 5had0w X chapter 28 . 8/24/2005
Whoa...very nice story indeed-although i know its about 2 years old-lol...but still...one of the greatest Shaman King fanfic-hope you;re planing to make even more fanfics on Shaman King...keep up the good work
lucky-g chapter 16 . 8/16/2005
Read that e-mail ya got. You didn't invent the pairing Horo/Tamao. Lot's of other people use that pairing too. That person is unjustly acusing you. It just steams me up when people do this to good writers and artists. Great story and the little omakes are so funny! I find all the pairings in this story suits it the way it is. I'll be cheering you on XD.
no name in particular chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i know it's late for me to review since your story was finished two years ago. just wanted to tell you, somehow even if your stories were posted here a long time ago - your stories are timeless. It had its own uniqueness... and still after two years your stories hadn't cease in entertaining your reviewers. you got a fantastic mind - and very creative too. You're a filipino eh? You're so unique to be one. You're very lucky... Actually i admire you since you surprised me with your kindness about your flamer. Not that i wanted to be involve or remind you again with that incident... Somehow - normal people would flame back or curse or get angry with a flame especially when they were hurt. i know by that time you were hurt with those harsh words - hey who wouldn't? but soemhow you got a kind heart, you understand them as to why they reacted like that - well, you can't please everyone correct? (hey, but you pleased me! err... don't get the wrong idea yoshi?) and about the filipino omake - i think it's funny even though i can't understand it unless you transtlated it. it's funny yet as always... very very unique. and may i remind you - your omakes are very cute - it's not like an alien stuff or what ever your flamer describe it. infact i was enteratined. Koolgate is english for colgate, i guess neh? Talaga is... Hontou? there's one thing i don't understand... Otousan is father in japanese - utusan in your languange is a slave right? reminds me - a marriege between ice queen kyouyama anna with her slave yoh asakura. i understand a bit of your language the tagalog - am i right? tagalog? yep and it's almost like niponggo with a bit of american english than a little bit of spanish then a bit of chinese... way to cool. Filipino mothers... i guess their very loving neh? i guess your mother is a very lucky to have a child like you. guess she's very proud for having you as their child - you're way to good at writing, entertaining and still in comforting people. And about you horo tamao stuff... well for me - i love it! very much that's why i love the author/ authress to much. You've become someone - someone special to people you maynot know...

Ja.
ExileNeuf chapter 28 . 7/15/2005
Wow! What a longg story *pant* I guess it was worth the effort. !_?
Hope Usui chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
That was one LONG story! But I guess it was worth it :)

SUPER KAWAII!
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 28 . 6/9/2005
Really, I'm at a loss for words! This is one heck of a good fic! Keep your work up! I am impressed that, you, a Philipino(did I spell it right?), write such a good fic. While I myself, still suck...Well anyways, keep going! Best wishes on whatever fics you writin about!
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 16 . 6/8/2005
Don't bother about this person...I myself, don't like the Ren/Pirika pairing, but hey! You wrote it better then I expected! So...I'm starting to think differently about this couple.

Great job I say! You did well! This is one of the best Shaman King fics I have ever read! Keep the work up! Waiting for you to write more Shaman King fics like this!
Callista Miralni chapter 28 . 6/7/2005
This is a great story! You have an interesting writing style that can be humorous and serious at the same time. I'm also impressed by your Tagalog omakes, I'm Filipino too, but I can't read a word... I also admired the way you handled that one flame you recieved, when I recieved a flame on my fic, I chewed the flamer out, but that's not important. I love reading your CCS fics too, you have such interesting stories...

Keep writing! Don't let anything stand in your way because you're surrounded with people who love your stories and will support you in anyway they can.
FANAGUMI chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
ARE YOU A GOOD DRAWER? i was wondering because if you are you could start a manga! Please make He Loves Me He Loves Me Not first coz it's your best and funniest story.
Anna Bandanna chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
AWESOME! LIKE EVERY OTHER STORY OF YOURS! A WRITING CAREER IS IN PROGRESS.
Skylight Candytuft chapter 28 . 5/29/2005
There! It took me two whole nights to finish reading the entire thing but it was worth it all. Really great story and I loved the omakes. Keep it up!
sazzy1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005