Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Husband,Must be a Shaman King
Subaru Shojo chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Uh! of course this fic can't let us down! It sounds very promising! Yup yup.

You've spoiled me, I'm waiting for daily updates.

:D Suu-chan
anna-18 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
hi syao-can nice fic please update it quickly. i have a problem abour when going to your site. your upgrading it right i can't come in. i can't come to your fanfic section
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Hey, updating so soon already? I'm so happy! - The way Yoh and Anna met. One word. Kawaii! XD Horo is gonna wrestle? o_O Ano... well ... ganbatte Horo Horo! o Hmmnn, I kinda like the idea of Ren going out to find a bride. XD
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Whoo! Everyone's getting ready and are gathering for this jamboree-thingy.. Ahh! Can't wait for more! A great start already! Update soon!
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
yay yay yay! same couplings! _
dawnsama chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I like it so far. The title of this fic is good too. update soon!
Mango Splash chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
YAY! Syao-chan is writing a new fic! I love your fics so much! I bet Ren is going to meet Pirika! I love that couple! Actually, I love all of the coulples you do! Well, I hope you update soon, 'cause I need to know what happens next!
Kataru chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wargh! another fic! -_- somehow, it resembles the game i just quit on! [Ragnarok-online... boring maglevel-up]. -_- waahh! where's the 2nd chap? post it already! Yay! so nice and so good! Oh hel... lemme guess... Yoh will also join in? not possible... that lazy bum.
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
WAH!

hi syao-chan!

i have been waiting for this chapter for SO #$%&* long! _ me so happy you decided to update it!

kung kailangan mo lang nang mangkukulit sa 'yo i'll be teh perfect person...

question ko lang po... may nag email ba sayong patty-chan? curious lang naman

heh, heh alam ko naman araw araw ka nag-update kaya 'di na kita kulitin...

another great fic! lolz

- jess
Bratty chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Ah! *0* another story by Syaoran-sama!

*gigles* another wonderful YxA meeting XD all the more interesting also, you're alrady introducing us to the rest of the charas as part (?) of their sub-story! 0 And considering that Jenne was saying "fire..." I take it that Hao's gonna be around? :3

WAI!

- Bratty!
da-mouse chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
oh yay, hurray, another ficcie from syao-chan! *mouse cheers* a great introduction, and what a meeting between anna and yoh! *grins* ah...yoh/anna...i can just survive on fics on those two. which means, you have to update...soon! _ living up my reputation of being demanding and greedy...expecting daily updates, hehehe...
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46