Reviews for Scarlet Stains on White Tile
somebody chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
beautiful and tragic. i love it. beautiful work you have. i also like the todd wanda story where he slashes her. i couldnt get it to go thru, so ill tell you here. love the stories.
Crawling Elf a.k.a. ZIM chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
wow that was impressive
Storm-Pietro chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
vengeful wanda is scary. and i mean very.

great job.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
omg this was so sad

id tell you to continue...but really, theres nothing else to say...you did a fabulous job!
The Evil Carlita chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
It's beautiful. This is truly on of the best shorts I have ever read. It's just beautiful.
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Another great story!OK So my reviews are geting !*Sigh*Its b/c im tired.
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Excellent writting and great style. I love it.
DrapedInBlack chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
that was really good. i love angsty fics. i wish you would do another one where they find her. thats up to you. well good job and keep up the good work. byes now!

Suraka-chan
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
::whimper:: So sad, and good, and...I'm gonna go cry now. I think this is one of the most realistic writings of Wanda I've read so far. I'd leave a longer review, but I need to go take my prozac now. -
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
::cries:: That was SAD! I mean, that was *depressing* ::cries some more::

Anyway, it *was* a very *good* depressing fic!

Wow, I'm all sad now- I gotta go find a humor fic! _

**Ice Princess**
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Oh my God, that was, like, SO powerful! Especially the 'using Pietro's razor' part, that made my moutb drop, honestly!

Sniff sniff, it was so sad! Its going on my favorites...

Taz
Fujin Kazano chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Now that was REALLY sad! Aww... I feel so sorry for Wanda... actually associating herself with that monster is a trip into one of the darkest recesses of her mind, I think. This is just a perfect fic! but, what else do I expect from you? lol.

-AJ