Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
leeyiankun chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Kyoko is going to be alive? or?

May be just her husband understanding that she didin't got out of Unit02 intact?

Curiosity makes a reader edgy.

And an Edgy reader is a flame incarnate. :P
Audrey Bucknor chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Greeting. This has a great start. There are not enough stories about the early lives of the pilots, nor their superiors. Please, keep writing.
Crrot chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Cool..sorta like the idea I was tossing around in the EFO forums about Kyoko getting to live...be interesting to see where you go with this FB (And to see if JoeDoeBell was right that it'd change Asuka too much to have a caring parent *coughs*)
Autophage chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Man! I want some Kyoko-tail too! ;_;*

Uh... I mean... great diction.
Random1377 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*Shaking a fist* Curse you for releasing this idea before me! I knew I should have put more effort into mine. -_- Now you've forced me to actually focus - and for that, I cannot forgive you! :P On the STORY (this is a review section, right?) It's a little too short to see where it's going, but it seems to be written pretty well, and I've been on a Kyoko kick lately anyway... so I'll be sure to look for part 2. Now WRITE!

-Random
Uzumaki can't be arsed signing in chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
More please.
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Oh what do we have here?

An intersting Au where the Souryus are whole. probably before that fateful year 2004 and I hope to see an very interesting story with Mr. Souryu in it.

Hopefully he will be there for his daughter this time. and how will it affect the canon storyline?

Well I'm sure FB will give us an exiting and entertaining ride!

dennisud