Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
Amanthya chapter 54 . 3/27
This story just pulls you right along. It reads like canon but better (really, you've got canon-tone down impressively well with your dialogue and description only your characters aren't so annoyingly lacking in common sense and realist reactions), and I stayed up way past my bedtime compulsively clicking "next chapter". Please post more soon!
oscarhan168 chapter 1 . 3/8
Please Update this story soon. It is such a pity to see such a marvellous story go to waste.
EryrGwyn chapter 2 . 2/27
It's always a bittersweet experience to start reading this fic. Abandoned for ten years, it remains one of the best depictions of the H/Hr romance that a large portion of the fandom adores.

Thank you for this fic. I hope you someday find the time to update it once again.
s01itaire90 chapter 54 . 1/19
So I fully recognize that this is well and truly abandoned, but I just had to say good job anyway. Would have liked to see the end, but even just what was there was great.
GNcat chapter 54 . 1/15
I know this is my own fault. I should have waited until my iPad was fixed before reading this story. Instead I read it on my iPhone and it doesn't tell whether a story is complete or not. I had made myself a promise not to read anything that wasn't complete unless it was from an obviously disciplined writer like Robst or Old Crow. Now here I am 54 chapters later with a story unfinished from ten years ago. If you died or were hurt or sick then I understand you not finishing what you started. Otherwise I think you stink for leaving this up on FF. It was a good, well written story with no resolution.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 11 . 1/7
i kinda liked the way they kissed, it was very nice and started from something innocent, beautifully done :)
Jesse
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 1/6
i love it
Hermione makes him have to polish his wand.
Trebores1 chapter 54 . 12/31/2014
I hope you will continue this storyline soon.
Trebores1 chapter 46 . 12/30/2014
I have gone to your Bio Page and it I am not able to find the link to your Yahoo group. Please send the link, if you will, to . Thank You. I hope you write another Harry Potter story soon.
Trebores1 chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
How would I access your Yahoo group? I like the story line and I hope you write another story soon.
corwyn chapter 54 . 12/26/2014
I have enjoyed this story so far. Thank you for sharing it. Hopefully you will get to finish it someday.
nitpick chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Ginny's full first name is Ginevra, not Virginia
jchangpa chapter 54 . 11/19/2014
Yeah another abamdom story. The best part is that as it was regular as best option , wrote for Dumbledore and snapoe lovers and for Ron not a pric it was the best that could happen to it. Dead.
jchangpa chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Well the only thing only clear thing here is you are portrait a fiction about how good snape is, a reallity on how brain wash the order is, bit what is worse a super ignorant Harry who believe all the bullshit Dumb As door tell him. Not enough to be bad but less to be goodas it is up to now is regular with a big minus.
Mahsa chapter 54 . 8/5/2014
Oh WOWW! I absolutely LOVE this story! Snape isn't that evil, Dumbledore's not really manipulative and Ron's not that big of a git! Do you know how hard it is to find a story like this?! I don't really have any advice, because your story doesn't need one, but there is one thing that's been bugging me. I'm not a big fan of suddenly super-powerful-Harry, but by the way you write him, it seems like he doesn't have anything to offer other than the result of months and months of training. Maybe, just maybe, you could add a few powers for Harry? Nothing bizarre, just a dash here and there to proof to the wizarding world that Harry really does deserve "The Chosen One" title. But on the whole, you've done an AWESOME job writing this story! So don't worry, it's just a bit of advice! UPDATE SOON!:)
2,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »