Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
sortofbored chapter 54 . 1/14
I know it's been almost twelve years and you most likely will not be completing this story. Hell, you probably wont even see this review. But I have to tell you that this is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have ever read. There are so many aspects of this story that are so original, I've never seen them anywhere else. You also mix just the right amount of disturbing into the story (four, that we know of, survivors of the Halloween attacks being pregnant is a bit worrisome). Your expanding on the wizarding world and the way it works, as well as the whole Blood Alchemy thing is very cool. So even if you never see this, thank you for letting me enjoy this fantastic story. And if on the very off chance you do end up continuing the story I will be absolutely thrilled to read more.
well I don't like were the plot has taken its basically revolved around deceiving Ron, and lots of kisses on the neck with H/Hr, just TOO fluffy, great story tho.
ohhhhhhhh
excellent chapter, can't wait for the Order meeting :3
I haven't had as much fun reading since the novels, this might be even better too
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Glad to see Hermione can get emotional on things regarding Harry! I thought she would act like a robot all the time, but I under estimated you. The thing that makes me realize how brilliant writer you are is how you breathe life into the characters that interact with Harry, they are alive! not just pawns or extras that are there to just be there!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I love this story, wow, wow, WOW, I loved the bit about Moody being giddy about one of his pupils fighting against their own success, thats just, this reads better than the books themselves! it feels like you're in the shoes of HP himself, which is what has always drawn me into the HP universe, brilliant,BRILLIANT
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
one of the best stories/fics I've ever read
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
brilliant work
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
really good story, its just as good as the books themselves!
it's simply me chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
I've beeb searching a good week for a proper Harry Potter story, with her Hermione, keeping them both in character, with slow build up and engaging writing. And i hope it isn't too soon to call it, but I feel I've finally found it. Let's hope it continues as is, with a sliw developing romance!
rocky-griffin-az chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
Starts completely bold print halfway down the chapter.
rocky-griffin-az chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
This chapter is mostly in italics and bold print for some reason, #13 Chapter 16
SeerKing chapter 2 . 7/12/2015