Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
I do not know about what you state on your profile, it seems to be to good to be true. Also after seem what you read, this story has to very hard to write and to read. Gay stories reader really cannot write hetero stories, so lets move to something that at least has good background not this gay crap reading you do.
Vegasman59 chapter 13 . 7/13
I thought for sure Mrs Weasley would be screaming that Hermione was a Scarlett woman a whore and any other nasty thing she could come up with. Seems she was cut off!
LnDrive chapter 22 . 5/1
by
flowerchild33 chapter 54 . 4/28
Loved this story, but bummed it's not finished. I know it's been over 11 years, but are you ever going to finish? I checked your profile and don't see any other stories. Also looked for your Yahoo group and its gone. Was going to PM you, but there's no option to do so. I was interested in adopting this and have a number of ideas going forward. Unfortunately it seems you are completely gone?
Amanthya chapter 54 . 3/13
I feel like your fic is one of the vey few that makes the characters whole, real people and fully fleshes out the repercussions of all actions. Please, if you never do finish...post a plot outline.

I hope you're well, and you see this review. : (
sortofbored chapter 54 . 1/14
I know it's been almost twelve years and you most likely will not be completing this story. Hell, you probably wont even see this review. But I have to tell you that this is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have ever read. There are so many aspects of this story that are so original, I've never seen them anywhere else. You also mix just the right amount of disturbing into the story (four, that we know of, survivors of the Halloween attacks being pregnant is a bit worrisome). Your expanding on the wizarding world and the way it works, as well as the whole Blood Alchemy thing is very cool. So even if you never see this, thank you for letting me enjoy this fantastic story. And if on the very off chance you do end up continuing the story I will be absolutely thrilled to read more.
well I don't like were the plot has taken its basically revolved around deceiving Ron, and lots of kisses on the neck with H/Hr, just TOO fluffy, great story tho.
ohhhhhhhh
excellent chapter, can't wait for the Order meeting :3
I haven't had as much fun reading since the novels, this might be even better too
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Glad to see Hermione can get emotional on things regarding Harry! I thought she would act like a robot all the time, but I under estimated you. The thing that makes me realize how brilliant writer you are is how you breathe life into the characters that interact with Harry, they are alive! not just pawns or extras that are there to just be there!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I love this story, wow, wow, WOW, I loved the bit about Moody being giddy about one of his pupils fighting against their own success, thats just, this reads better than the books themselves! it feels like you're in the shoes of HP himself, which is what has always drawn me into the HP universe, brilliant,BRILLIANT
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
one of the best stories/fics I've ever read
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015