Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
Jestrbob chapter 54 . 9/24
More please!
Jestrbob chapter 49 . 9/23
I have looked for the Yahoo group for several days? Is it invite only now?
In 15 Days, it will have been 12 years since the last up and there is no way to contact the Author of this Story or find what has happened to them and the story.

So there isn't a way to ask if this will be continued or if One can continue it themselves by adopting it, I think if someone wants to adopt this, they should just do it.

I know people will say thats stealing or you have to ask for permission from the author but in cases like these where there are people stilling reviewing, asking and wanting an update, the author is impossible to Contact and has left nothing for those reading it and all of this over a Decade later.

It should be allowed and of course this author should be credited at the start/end of each chapter and in the Bio, if someone takes this story up, but I say for those that love this story, they should adopt it and continue it from where it left off or at least write their own version of it.

I am aware many people will disagree with me, but I consider it greatly upsetting and somewhat insulting when Authors leave those that have read, followed, favourited and Reviewed their story and then just leave with nothing (No goodbye or saying that they are leaving fanfiction/writing and that their sorry), making it seem as though they will come back someday and continue, it also makes it look like they don't care about their readers, who you do have an obligation to by the way, which yet again many would disagree with me and my opinion, but you do have a obligation whether your a Fanfiction writer, a Book writer or a Movie writer, you can't just leave your Readers/Fans with no explanation...Nothing at all.

I say someone should adopt this story and continue where this Author left it or at least adopt its ideas and plot and make them in to its own story, or at least I hope someone will.
Saddened Reader chapter 1 . 8/24
In 15 Days, it will have been 12 years since the last up and there is no way to contact the Author of this Story or find what has happened them or the story.

I know people will say thats stealing or you have to ask for permission from the author but in cases like these where there are people stilling reviewing, asking and wanting an update, the author is impossible to Contact and has left nothing for those reading it to know what has/is happening and all of this over a Decade later.

It should be allowed and of course this author should be credited in the start of each chapter and in the Bio, if someone takes this story up, but I say for those that love this story, they should adopt it and continue it from where it left off or at least write their own version of it.

I am aware many people will disagree with me, but I consider it greatly upsetting and somewhat insulting when Authors leave those that have read, followed, favourited and Reviewed their story and then just leave with nothing (No goodbye or saying that they are leaving fanfiction/writing and that their sorry), making it seem as though they will come back someday and continue, it also makes it look like they don't care about their readers, who you do have an obligation to by the way, which yet again many would disagree with me and my opinion, but you do habe an obligation whether your a Fanfiction writer, a Book writer or a Movie writer, you can't just leave your Readers/Fans with no explanation...Nothing at all.

I say someone should adopt this story and continue where this Author left it or at least adopt its ideas and plot and make them in to its own story, I hope someone does at least.
Faery66 chapter 54 . 8/4
Hope to read more soon.
I do not know about what you state on your profile, it seems to be to good to be true. Also after seem what you read, this story has to very hard to write and to read. Gay stories reader really cannot write hetero stories, so lets move to something that at least has good background not this gay crap reading you do.
Vegasman59 chapter 13 . 7/13
I thought for sure Mrs Weasley would be screaming that Hermione was a Scarlett woman a whore and any other nasty thing she could come up with. Seems she was cut off!
LnDrive chapter 22 . 5/1
by
flowerchild33 chapter 54 . 4/28
Loved this story, but bummed it's not finished. I know it's been over 11 years, but are you ever going to finish? I checked your profile and don't see any other stories. Also looked for your Yahoo group and its gone. Was going to PM you, but there's no option to do so. I was interested in adopting this and have a number of ideas going forward. Unfortunately it seems you are completely gone?
Amanthya chapter 54 . 3/13
I feel like your fic is one of the vey few that makes the characters whole, real people and fully fleshes out the repercussions of all actions. Please, if you never do finish...post a plot outline.

I hope you're well, and you see this review. : (
sortofbored chapter 54 . 1/14
I know it's been almost twelve years and you most likely will not be completing this story. Hell, you probably wont even see this review. But I have to tell you that this is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have ever read. There are so many aspects of this story that are so original, I've never seen them anywhere else. You also mix just the right amount of disturbing into the story (four, that we know of, survivors of the Halloween attacks being pregnant is a bit worrisome). Your expanding on the wizarding world and the way it works, as well as the whole Blood Alchemy thing is very cool. So even if you never see this, thank you for letting me enjoy this fantastic story. And if on the very off chance you do end up continuing the story I will be absolutely thrilled to read more.
well I don't like were the plot has taken its basically revolved around deceiving Ron, and lots of kisses on the neck with H/Hr, just TOO fluffy, great story tho.
ohhhhhhhh
excellent chapter, can't wait for the Order meeting :3
I haven't had as much fun reading since the novels, this might be even better too
2,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »