Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
Epicboss67 chapter 54 . 10/24
First of all, thank you so much for writing this amazing story, even though it is next to certain you won't continue writing it again after 17 years. Thankfully, the wasn't any major cliffhangers, so we all can definitely be thankful for that. I hope that you at some point will at least read my review, just so you know how talented of a writer you are. Thanks again for a most enjoyable experience and have a great day!
Epicboss67 chapter 48 . 10/23
Wow, that was a very emotional letter, I actually feel for what Ron is going through now, it makes a lot more sense.
Epicboss67 chapter 47 . 10/23
Oh my God, the ending of this chapter was amazing. I've only seen one or two fics where the fact that there even is a prophecy is widely known, and even though I am close to the end of them book, I'm glad that this is one now.
Epicboss67 chapter 39 . 10/21
Seeing Andromeda Tonks act like Luna is so funny, I've never seen someone do that haha
This story has a lot of potential for me to read but so far i notice theres too much needless detail that doesnt do anything for the plot or character/relationship development. Kinda like reading a definition out of a dictionary.
Jimbocous chapter 52 . 10/20/2020
Truly exquisite story. So sorry it didn't continue! Thanks for a great read as far as it went!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/14/2020
This is an absolute masterwork. Every character is elevated in quality and personality yet you never seem to deviate from Rowlings intentions for them. I feel like you understood them better than she did. the plot points are well foreshadowed and given proper explanation. i especially love you interpretations of details that seem completely unimportant in the original material; it gives the world so much more depth. you seem to have such a keen understanding for the world to the point that this work does not come off as even remotely dated. its as if you had independently come to the same conclusions the entire fandom has spent years to discover and agree on all before the last two books even came out, not to mention the fact that it is in these two books we receive a great deal of explanation. the whole novel seems so original; which might i add is something extremely difficult to maintain on this website. its so well understood, though-out and presented. i honestly cant sing your praises enough as you may have guessed by this wall of text. I sincerely hope that you finish this work or at the very least tell us what your plans for it were. I dont think ive ever read anything this great and i feel like ill never be able to enjoy HP fanfiction ever again lol
Guest chapter 54 . 9/14/2020
This is an incredible masterwork. It’s as if you understood the characters better than JK did. Every interaction and quirk is perfectly executed. I feel like your theories and interpretations are novel and believable. It has even remained to seem so original despite the fact that this was made so long ago. Seeds were planted for plot points so early and so subtlety which is amazing in a work this long and ambitious. It is my sincere hope that I may be able to continue to read one of the greatest works of literature I have ever had the honor of enjoying. Please do not abandon it!
iRule37 chapter 54 . 9/14/2020
This is an absolute master work of a fanfiction. The characters have been elevated to feel like real people, yet have not lost any of their original purposes or individuality. It's as if you understand these characters better than Rowling herself did. I also love your insights and interpretations of all the minor details of the world. I feel like you independently came to understand all the little piece of HP lore before the entire community spent years scouring through the books over and over to finally come to the same conclusions that you have. And to think you came up with all this before the last two books even came out; books where a great deal of explanation is provided to the reader. I also feel that this story is going in a better direction than the originals did Your plot points are well explained and well foreshadowed and the entire novel comes of as very original even to this day; which I believe to be very difficult due to the nature of this website and others like it. I honestly cant sing your praises enough, as you may have guessed by this massive wall of text. I sincerely hope I will one day be able to continue reading this masterpiece although I do realize this is likely litter more than a dream. At the very least I would like to hope that we will receive a summary of where you wanted to take this story. this has easily been one of the greatest novels I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I fear that you have ruined all future HP fanfictions for me.
Ricardo Soto chapter 24 . 1/29/2020
I’m sorry it’s honestly pathetic how you put off Hermione and harry telling Ron about their realtionship their fucking grown up even if Ron is a emotional teenager they should just tell him. Yet you have him find out in the most cliche way possible. It’s not even entertaining to read it the way it went down.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 54 . 10/10/2019
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 54 . 8/22/2019
Too bad this doesn't continue, but it's slow pace as it is and weirdly it feels as if voldy has de upper hand in winning, without harry doing anything. But besides that very good.
-I had a wrong feeling about krum being there at all and for the most part where hermione is not around, but clearly unfounded glad it stays h/hr. Still.. harry's quite thick headed and stupid naive, not considering krum up to something with hermione, or for that matter not saying i love you to her. If clearly it works with love and stuff to get one on voldy.
-For that matter at least here comes some things hardly done in other fanfics about ron and the trio, also here even with the damn brain confusing stuff they go round and round and clearly daft not to break it off, stupid to see what snape said etc..

Ah well anyway you could have left it with an epilogue. At least i think i know one thing h/hr stay together and marry hopefully.
Spikelinegod chapter 54 . 6/12/2019
Abandoned 14 years ago.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 49 . 2/28/2019
Did the author have a stroke around two chapters back?

The entire fanfic's tone, content, its very LOGIC has spiraled down the toilet.
There are UTTERLY INCONSISTENT facts being thrown around, so bad I actually went back to previous chapters to check my memory. My memory is not wrong, the fic is.

Sigh.
This was such a good read before the insanity set in.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 20 . 2/13/2019
I always hope that Neville gets the prefect badge after Ron lost it, but Harry always gets it.
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »