Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
it's simply me chapter 5 . 9/25
I've beeb searching a good week for a proper Harry Potter story, with her Hermione, keeping them both in character, with slow build up and engaging writing. And i hope it isn't too soon to call it, but I feel I've finally found it. Let's hope it continues as is, with a sliw developing romance!
rocky-griffin-az chapter 14 . 8/20
Starts completely bold print halfway down the chapter.
rocky-griffin-az chapter 13 . 8/20
This chapter is mostly in italics and bold print for some reason, #13 Chapter 16
SeerKing chapter 2 . 7/12
Space the words out.
Markus Ramikin chapter 54 . 6/1
Good story. Great characterisation, interesting plotting. Worth continuing.

Some things made less sense than others. That Harry's ideas regarding the Patronus charm were really so original and groundbreaking is silly; it's implausible that in all the history of wizardry, or at least since that charm's been known, nobody brainstormed through such simple hypotheses.

It would be nice if Harry showed more intelligence. He's really thick. It was just unpleasant to read his response to Tonks' painfully obvious explanation why his hair stayed unruly while he lived with the Dursleys, as if it was something difficult to grasp. Or facepalming at the way he keeps getting his privacy with Hermione breeched even though that was perfectly preventable in every single case that I remember.

Would also prefer him a little more mature. Anger is fine, but a cold, controlled anger would have served some scenes better. Like that scene with him chewing out all the Weasleys had me smiling - but a few times it crossed from chewing out into, well, throwing a fit. I realize in canon he was like that too, but in canon he was isolated more and he wasn't the leader of the Order. I can't imagine looking up to a supposed leader who blows up like that, or trusting his decisionmaking abilities, or letting him chew me and my family out.

Overall, though, this is very readable and I hope you continue.

I don't suppose there's any chance you want to put the uncensored version on Pastebin or something. Yahoo is a *****.
Markus Ramikin chapter 4 . 5/29
"you could care less" - Hermione is actually literate and understands what words mean, so she would write "couldn't".
ImUpToNoGood chapter 54 . 4/19
Okay, I knew it wasn't finished. I knew it likely would not be finished, since it's been over ten years! But such a place to stop! An 10 year cliffhanger! Hope you're okay. Hope your muse finds the time to visit, and make you finish this!

Good, compelling writing, with a very involved story. Worth reading, even if you did STOP TOO EARLY.
Beautiful Emerald Eyes chapter 54 . 4/18
I am absolutely in love with this story, It really is a really incredible story and you are an absolute incredible writer. Please update soon! I'm practically on the edge of my seat from the anticipation!
Amanthya chapter 54 . 3/27
This story just pulls you right along. It reads like canon but better (really, you've got canon-tone down impressively well with your dialogue and description only your characters aren't so annoyingly lacking in common sense and realist reactions), and I stayed up way past my bedtime compulsively clicking "next chapter". Please post more soon!
oscarhan168 chapter 1 . 3/8
Please Update this story soon. It is such a pity to see such a marvellous story go to waste.
EryrGwyn chapter 2 . 2/27
It's always a bittersweet experience to start reading this fic. Abandoned for ten years, it remains one of the best depictions of the H/Hr romance that a large portion of the fandom adores.

Thank you for this fic. I hope you someday find the time to update it once again.
s01itaire90 chapter 54 . 1/19
So I fully recognize that this is well and truly abandoned, but I just had to say good job anyway. Would have liked to see the end, but even just what was there was great.
GNcat chapter 54 . 1/15
I know this is my own fault. I should have waited until my iPad was fixed before reading this story. Instead I read it on my iPhone and it doesn't tell whether a story is complete or not. I had made myself a promise not to read anything that wasn't complete unless it was from an obviously disciplined writer like Robst or Old Crow. Now here I am 54 chapters later with a story unfinished from ten years ago. If you died or were hurt or sick then I understand you not finishing what you started. Otherwise I think you stink for leaving this up on FF. It was a good, well written story with no resolution.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 11 . 1/7
i kinda liked the way they kissed, it was very nice and started from something innocent, beautifully done :)
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 1/6
i love it
Hermione makes him have to polish his wand.
2,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »