Reviews for Harry Potter and the Acceptance of Fate
ImUpToNoGood chapter 54 . 4/19
Okay, I knew it wasn't finished. I knew it likely would not be finished, since it's been over ten years! But such a place to stop! An 10 year cliffhanger! Hope you're okay. Hope your muse finds the time to visit, and make you finish this!

Good, compelling writing, with a very involved story. Worth reading, even if you did STOP TOO EARLY.
Beautiful Emerald Eyes chapter 54 . 4/18
I am absolutely in love with this story, It really is a really incredible story and you are an absolute incredible writer. Please update soon! I'm practically on the edge of my seat from the anticipation!
Amanthya chapter 54 . 3/27
This story just pulls you right along. It reads like canon but better (really, you've got canon-tone down impressively well with your dialogue and description only your characters aren't so annoyingly lacking in common sense and realist reactions), and I stayed up way past my bedtime compulsively clicking "next chapter". Please post more soon!
oscarhan168 chapter 1 . 3/8
Please Update this story soon. It is such a pity to see such a marvellous story go to waste.
EryrGwyn chapter 2 . 2/27
It's always a bittersweet experience to start reading this fic. Abandoned for ten years, it remains one of the best depictions of the H/Hr romance that a large portion of the fandom adores.

Thank you for this fic. I hope you someday find the time to update it once again.
s01itaire90 chapter 54 . 1/19
So I fully recognize that this is well and truly abandoned, but I just had to say good job anyway. Would have liked to see the end, but even just what was there was great.
GNcat chapter 54 . 1/15
I know this is my own fault. I should have waited until my iPad was fixed before reading this story. Instead I read it on my iPhone and it doesn't tell whether a story is complete or not. I had made myself a promise not to read anything that wasn't complete unless it was from an obviously disciplined writer like Robst or Old Crow. Now here I am 54 chapters later with a story unfinished from ten years ago. If you died or were hurt or sick then I understand you not finishing what you started. Otherwise I think you stink for leaving this up on FF. It was a good, well written story with no resolution.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 11 . 1/7
i kinda liked the way they kissed, it was very nice and started from something innocent, beautifully done :)
Jesse
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 1/6
i love it
Hermione makes him have to polish his wand.
Trebores1 chapter 54 . 12/31/2014
I hope you will continue this storyline soon.
Trebores1 chapter 46 . 12/30/2014
I have gone to your Bio Page and it I am not able to find the link to your Yahoo group. Please send the link, if you will, to . Thank You. I hope you write another Harry Potter story soon.
Trebores1 chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
How would I access your Yahoo group? I like the story line and I hope you write another story soon.
corwyn chapter 54 . 12/26/2014
I have enjoyed this story so far. Thank you for sharing it. Hopefully you will get to finish it someday.
nitpick chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Ginny's full first name is Ginevra, not Virginia
jchangpa chapter 54 . 11/19/2014
Yeah another abamdom story. The best part is that as it was regular as best option , wrote for Dumbledore and snapoe lovers and for Ron not a pric it was the best that could happen to it. Dead.
2,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »