Reviews for To Arms!
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
hahahaha! this was totally hysterical! and completely ah-dorable! way to go!
poka chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
hahahaha! *gasps 4 breath* that was so funny, right Charizard?

charizard: charcharcharchar! char

(translation: hahahaha! er-hem right!)
Shurikenger25 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Where's Pikachu?
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hello, I am EVAN AAML, I am a aaml author, duh. I first read this story before I had a fan-fic profile, and now that I have one, after monthes of searching, I have finally found this story again! I think this is funny and romantic, please keep it up.

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- Please see my stories. -EVAN AAML
missgoflightly chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Awesome story. Great for a laugh.
Canis Lupis199 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
That was a really good story! It was very well written and... original...Anyways, Lay off the cursing. It detracts from the story a bit. Other that that, it was really very good!
Chaos-Paladin chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
this was so funny! this would have been awesome IF you didnt make ash be all nice RIGHT AFTER misty did the whole I love gary! thing. that part threw me in a bad loop, otherwise, very good and hilarious!
Toto Loves Ash chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Wow! You really know how to do a good Ash scene DAMN!
Questaxx chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Kohikari chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
"...Now shut up! This episode has Sesshoumaru in it!"

I love how you portray Misty.

I also love reading about practical joke battles. In short, I love this fic. _

-Kohikari*
bns560 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Good mix of funny and mush, but more funny than mush. That's a good thing. Mush is still good, though, just not too much mush. Too much mush can be very mushy and that's a bad thing. But mush can be saved by funny and you did more funny than mush, so it's more good than bad.
Translation: Awesome story!
sammi-san chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
This story was great! I loved everything about it!
I mean, the whole war thing... I can see it happening. Yep, can see. :) And you story has some of the best scenes I've ever seen.
I really can't say anything bad about it, but then again, I can never really say anything bad about any story. But if it's any consolance, it's one of the best I've seen! :)
Ironic Sonic chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
SC: Alright! This is my 100th review and let me say, it's been an honor to type all these reviews. My 100th review goes to "To Arms" because this fic shows compassion for one another and their rivalry over a war of pranks. Let me just say, this has to be one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
Ash: Happy 100th review, SC
Misty: You made it!
Knuckles: Way to go!
Rouge: This guys got spunk
Amy: Yeah, SC!
Sonic: Congrats, SC!
SC: _ This is one of the most loved acomplishments I've ever made! Now I'm going to go read more fics and make more stories of Sonic The Hedgehog and Pokemon. Today, February 21, is formilly known for me as "Fan Fic Day"
This story is very adorible
Brock: It's no fair! Ash always get the girl of his dreams and I always end up single!
SC: Get a life
Brock: O_O
Keep Truckin'
Katashi89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
o my god! so good! Can't wait to read the rest!
Katashi89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
mega! I love it! Continue!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »