Reviews for To Arms!
MsRainey chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
“Is eighteen your age or your IQ?” -Misty

“Oh, real original, Misty! Did Psyduck help you come up with that one?” - Ash

I just about died with that! D Wonderful job!

LoveofallThings chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
I love it! I LOVE IT!
MoonlitElegy chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
This was a delightful story. :) It had me giggling for a bit at the middle chapters and all. This was a perfect story to read while i was in my bored mood, and all i can say is: this is the best Pokemon romance fanfic I've read in awhile.

I especially loved the last part with Inuyasha. :) I'm glad that pirked up the ending's setting, so good job on a great and sweet story! xD

TwinkieTUTUS chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
hahahaha! this was totally hysterical! and completely ah-dorable! way to go!
poka chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
hahahaha! *gasps 4 breath* that was so funny, right Charizard?

charizard: charcharcharchar! char

(translation: hahahaha! er-hem right!)
Shurikenger25 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Where's Pikachu?
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hello, I am EVAN AAML, I am a aaml author, duh. I first read this story before I had a fan-fic profile, and now that I have one, after monthes of searching, I have finally found this story again! I think this is funny and romantic, please keep it up.

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- Please see my stories. -EVAN AAML
missgoflightly chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Awesome story. Great for a laugh.
Canis Lupis199 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
That was a really good story! It was very well written and... original...Anyways, Lay off the cursing. It detracts from the story a bit. Other that that, it was really very good!
Chaos-Paladin chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
this was so funny! this would have been awesome IF you didnt make ash be all nice RIGHT AFTER misty did the whole I love gary! thing. that part threw me in a bad loop, otherwise, very good and hilarious!
Toto Loves Ash chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Wow! You really know how to do a good Ash scene DAMN!
Questaxx chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
Kohikari chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
"...Now shut up! This episode has Sesshoumaru in it!"

I love how you portray Misty.

I also love reading about practical joke battles. In short, I love this fic. _

bns560 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Good mix of funny and mush, but more funny than mush. That's a good thing. Mush is still good, though, just not too much mush. Too much mush can be very mushy and that's a bad thing. But mush can be saved by funny and you did more funny than mush, so it's more good than bad.
Translation: Awesome story!
sammi-san chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
This story was great! I loved everything about it!
I mean, the whole war thing... I can see it happening. Yep, can see. :) And you story has some of the best scenes I've ever seen.
I really can't say anything bad about it, but then again, I can never really say anything bad about any story. But if it's any consolance, it's one of the best I've seen! :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »