Reviews for To Arms!
Ironic Sonic chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
SC: Alright! This is my 100th review and let me say, it's been an honor to type all these reviews. My 100th review goes to "To Arms" because this fic shows compassion for one another and their rivalry over a war of pranks. Let me just say, this has to be one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
Ash: Happy 100th review, SC
Misty: You made it!
Knuckles: Way to go!
Rouge: This guys got spunk
Amy: Yeah, SC!
Sonic: Congrats, SC!
SC: _ This is one of the most loved acomplishments I've ever made! Now I'm going to go read more fics and make more stories of Sonic The Hedgehog and Pokemon. Today, February 21, is formilly known for me as "Fan Fic Day"
This story is very adorible
Brock: It's no fair! Ash always get the girl of his dreams and I always end up single!
SC: Get a life
Brock: O_O
Keep Truckin'
Katashi89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
o my god! so good! Can't wait to read the rest!
Katashi89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
mega! I love it! Continue!
The White Dwarf chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
What can I say? This was awesome! I've gotta try that Kool-Aid thing sometime... I loved Charecter's Lament and the one were Ash has chicken pox! Keep up the good work!
sxiz chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
WRNN(Me): like!

Maple: Twerpshippy, but like!

Me: MY REVIEW! Go kill Ivy or something.

Maple: KAY! *runs off to Valencia*

Me: Hm... Did it come from Courage the Cowardly Dog? I'm just guessing... but for some reason it reminds me of that...

Maple: Me too!

Me: I TOLD YOU TO-

Maple: *holds up dead, bloddy, battered, torn-to-shreds Ivy*

Me: Good inu! *tosses Maple a doggy treat*

Maple: *gives it to Evette, who eats it*

Evette: EET MOR CHIKIN, PEES!

Me&Maple: 0.0

Me: Uh... *tosses Eve a doggy treat*

Me: Uh... *tosses Eve chicken*

Maple: Oh... *tosses Evette chicken peas*

Evette: YAY! *eats chicken peas* MOR CHIKIN PEES!

Me: *tosses Eve chicken peas*

Evette: EW! MOR CHIKIN PEES!

Me: ?

Maple: *tosses Eve chicken*

Evette: YAHOOSIENESSERESS! *eats chicken*

Me: ?.?

Maple: You have to know her to understand her.
dolphincheddar chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
Mwahaha. That was good. Heehee, Ash-ley loves Gary...hahahah.
I Love Lance-a-Lot chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
I love this stroy! One of my faves! Love love love it! Is Misty a crazy fan girl? NO! Oh well, nice fic write more romance/humor Ash and Misty fics! Please? Please?
I Love Lance-a-Lot chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Um... How can you tell that Brock's rolling his eyes? You can't really see his eyes... I'm liking so far... really liking. I love your Ash/ Misty fics, they're so funny and sweet!
Erina-chan chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
*Jumps on the bandwagon*

Greetings! *skims your profile... realises she is listening to BoA, has just finished watching The Princess Bride on DVD and several other similarities*.

Well. I extend my hand to you, my other self. It has been too long.

Anyway, review. First off, my favourite quote.

“I never would have done it if you hadn’t turned into the Neo-Nazi of Housekeeping!”

I fell off the swivelly chair. And spilt coke, which I couldn't clean as of yet because I was so engrossed in reading.

Twas wonderful. Wonderful spin on what could have been a dangerously waff plotline. Wonderful eye for humour and style of writing. I commend thee! And I be jealous of your 2nd Inu movie. I only have the first ;-;

Apologies for the long review. I shall now read more of your fics (maybe I should get a cloth first).
NekoYami chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
O.O INUYASHA! FUN! ME LOVE INU-CHAN! Fluffy-kun is a little cold and quiet but fine none the less! I luv yo' stowiy! I feel high. Why?

Ja%_%!
someone chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
that was the cutest sotry. i love inu-yasha
Metal Mewtwo chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Best. Story. Ever. I truly mean that; I have not read a better Pokemon fan-fic in my entire life. It was an honor to read it. I can't wait for your next story.
Spruceton Spook chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
WOW! I just read this fic in one sitting! _ Uh, the wow was pertaining to how great the fic was, not that I sat here and read it in a sitting. ;; Heehee. Um . . . WOW. Wow wow wow. _ This was REALLY good, really funny, I just LOVED all over. I don't usually read fics where the characters are older, but I saw it involved practical jokes and whatnot, and I just HAD to see what Ash and Misty could possibly be doing to each other. O What an absolute riot! I can so see them acting this way towards to each other when they get older. I mean, after knowing and living with each other for so many years, what do you expect, right? LOL Aw, and such a nice happy ending for Ash and Misty! And Brock too I suppose. _ Heehee, his role was great. God, the two probably would've killed each other if he weren't there, huh? _ It would've just went on and on and on . . . Anyhoo! I'm beginning to ramble, sorry. ;; Great, GREAT fic!
cultnirvana chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Another great and fun few chapters. So cute!

It would be great to see a companion piece, and I love the idea of a fic where Ash has the chicken pox, hehe.

Ah, damn InuYasha! Haven't had the chance to see it yet :( Ah, well, it'll hopefully be on the Toonami channel when it starts over here soon (in the UK and Ireland).

Keep up the great work. I'll be keeping I good eye out, I can assure you, cultnirvana.
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Hehe, such fun! Such fun!

This is really great. Not only well written but so entertaining and cute.

Van Halen scene? 'Back to the Future 1'? I better be guessing right cuz I've seen the movie at least 20 times, prob more. If I'm wrong, I think my mind must be off today.

On to the next chapter...
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »