Reviews for To Arms!
Marlex chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Humorous story. I was sorta rooting for Ash since he tends to get the short end of the stick in this type of story, but at least he got up the courage to kiss her. I think that should have counted in the war! lol... anyways... Good job. : )
SydeN chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
this is great

continue!
A. LaRosa chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
Awesome! Too funny... they are so vicious to each other. Now, what would make Misty totally be surprised, if he just walked out naked (which he definitely would not do) and gave her a little show, or like she could make him loose by opening the shower curtain (they seem to be in the bathroom a lot lol) and like doing something, I don't know.. anywho, good story! Continue quickly!
smellslikechidna chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
LOL! I love this fic! It's funny and squiffy and all things fun. Write more, I demand it of ye!

*wished they sold Kool-Aid over here...*
RussianWolf7 chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
I like lots. Update soon...I can't believe you actually did that to your sister! I wish I had one...excellent trick. I'd do it to my mom, but... If you like Team Rocket, mainly Jessie and James, e-mail me and we can obsess about them together. Ta ta.

-Jess
Car chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Hm... I'm likeing that Koolaid thing... i'll have to keep it in mind when dear big sister comes home from college. Anywho, Great chappy! _
Metal Mewtwo chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Wow, you dedicated a chapter to me? I think I'll have to return the favor someday...

Anyway, great chapter, as usual. I look forward to reading the rest after I regain access to the Internet once college starts for me. Keep the good ideas flowing!
Marlex chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
You did great mixing the comedy and the romantic tension. I was laughing or smiling throughout the chapter. I look forward to the next one. : )
Sonate chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
hehe, I can't believe your mom punished you for the koolaid thing. That is TOO funny. If I was your mom I would have been laughing my butt off.
RussianWolf7 chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
I absolutely LOVE your story! I's hilarious! Please continue!
NekoYami chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
He he he! Go Misty! This is soo fun! Keep up the good work! Got to go!

Ja ne_!
Metal Mewtwo chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
Thanks for updating, it really made my day. This is an awesome story, I can't wait to read more.
Sonate chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
m your plan about lounging around the house is good. I think I shall try it. lol. This story is SO funny. And now it gives me prank ideas for my friends when we go to Williamsburg. lol
Marlex chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
This is a great funny story. I look forward to chapter three. : P
KatherineMegan Jones chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Great chappies! I love this story...Espically with the so much fucking and damn swearing it, Hell, I happy today...lol

Katherine