Reviews for Retaliation
Chrysan chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Tatsumi-san...*_*

I like this fic, it characterizes Tatsumi's ruthless personality perfectly, and it's what I love about Tatsumi anyway...

But.

I can't wait to see Touda to comfort Tsuzuki...
panatlantic chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
wow!

i'm... completely speechless... this fic is excellent! (i love you tatsumi!)
Meriitite chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Yeep! *runs and hides from scary Tatsumi* Damn, that was creepy. I mean, I knew the guy deserved it and all, but still... *shudder shudder* .
ReddAlice chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I am soo pleased to know you still write! I had the impression you had stopped a long while ago... then again, I haven't been to your site in quite some time! I heard of you (first) from my IRL friend Kiyakotari (the author of Bound & Broken) and quickly checked on some... or rather...all the fics I could find from you. LoL. By now you should have guessed I really favor your writing style. It's creative, fluent, and generally impressive.

- I contribute my love of GW a/c fics to you and and two other writers! LoL... as for my own yaoi writing, than was spawned by you and Midi. LoL. Thanks a lot, you made me an even bigger freak! lmao. - I appreciate it.

As for this fic... I love YNM... and this was just a more than pleasent complimentary piece. I enjoyed it, and I hope you have more YNM fics.
Aishiteru chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Tatsumi is a cold son of *. But at least he's a loyal one. _.

Nice 'missing episode' of Yami no Matsuei, and everyone was very in character, as usual for you! Sitka was an original character wasn't he? I've seen the whole anime, but I haven't read all of the manga yet. T_T. Anyway, really good character insight, and just /why/ Tsuzuki didn't have a long term partner for so long, as he certainly doesn't act /that/ lazy in series.

And Tatsumi ruled. Hooray for the shiny glasses.
Schatten Wolfendorf chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Yai! Tatsumi is cruel, we all know it and we all love him! Don't we all?

I really liked it, even if I think Tatsumi wouldn't confess about why he left Tsuzuki, I still believe it was a very good portrayal of our boys. And the fact that Tsuzuki kicked that guy's butt in the end softness the feeling of "Tsuzuki is a martir of peace". So, keep it up! :)
Mystic Dragon4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow.. That was an incredible renderization of tatsumi and watari, even poor tsuzuki! #_# Keep on writing that ficcie with touda and tsuzuki too!
adalee222 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow! Great Story! Poor Tsuzuki! Way to go, Tatsumi! I hope Tsuzuki should recover from that. He shouldn't blames himself too much. More, Please?
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow, your writing is awesome! Heh, and Tatsumi is awesome too. Yeah, don't mess with Sei-chan! _
24 | « Prev Page 1 2