Reviews for Trust
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is quite a good story. I liked it. The imagery was just there, where you could feel it if you wanted to This was a very interesting angle that was thoroughly enjoyed.

TDH
Thornangel chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Very good. I enjoyed it a lot_ Especially the part with Yami.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow... i love it. Poo Jounouchi! Very in character though and the ending is brilliant...
ProcurerFaith chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
This is a superb and moving story. I love the whole idea of Yami leading Jonouchi-kun through the wall, and I could see it very well in my head through your descriptions. My favourite line, though? Gotta be the one in relation to Kaiba ; 'stalked into the midst of the three with the imposing air of a territorial lion.' XD XD So Kaiba! Well done for creating such a brilliant fic!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Poor Joe... That time must've been hell for him under Malik's control. Really emotional story, and I love it.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
...Wow...I worship your superior writing skills! I think you should write more like this; it's incredibly true to character and the angst is believable, not like some stories you see.

Oh, Serenity's real name is Shizuka, and Duke's full name is...*flips through records* Ryuuji Otogi. I think. He's right here, and I'm reciting poetry at him! Watch:

His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad, his hair is as dark as a blackboard,

And I plainly decline to finish this rhyme,

Or I'll behead myself with my own sword.

Heh heh. Here's hoping you write more soon!
Cullen chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That was a good story. I always thought that was a very cruel thing Marik did to Joey. And this story showed what would happen if Marik's cruelty continued after he was gone and Joey may not ever come back again. Thank God that Yami came to help Joey come back, like a guardian angel. :)
Lilianna chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hey Hey! This was such a good story, I really enjoyed it. I personally don't think that there are enough fic between Jou and Yami, friendship or otherwise it doesn't particularly matter to me as long as both of them are involved. But that's besides the point, you covered an angle that I never considered or read about before so congrats on that! Keep up the good work!

Lily-