Reviews for It Goes On
omg chapter 13 . 5/16/2005
Man, that was just a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Well done!

-omg
Chaosti chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
It's really sad that it's all over now. All the good fics have been ending lately. Must be something in the water. Mental note to myself: Only drink bottled water. But I like how everything resolved itself, even if a good number of characters died off, as old as they were. Jack, Irina, Weiss and even Bryce. At least nothing was said of Marshall dying, even if he never appeare in this fic. I always thought he was such a sweetie. Anyway, I'm sorry to see it go, esp. since there probably won't be a sequel in the works. All thats left is for everyone else to grow old and die, and action and adventure wouldn't be a good idea this late in Syd and Vaughn's well-deserved quiet life. Porbably give them both coronaaries. Oh well. Again, sorry to see it end, but I'm glad I got the opportunity to read it in the first place. Truly spectacular fics like this one are few and far between, and I can only hope there will be more like it.
valley-girl2 chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
I'm sorry I'm so late to the party! I did notice your TWO updates last week, and while I have time now to read them both, I don't have time to review them both. :-( well, at least properly. so here, let me just say how wonderful of an ending this was to your story! so beautiful, and sad, it was just perfect.
banana chapter 13 . 5/31/2004
Lovely story! Very well written and plotted out. I liked how it all progressed and the way you wrote both Syd and Vaughn's characters. I enjoyed this a lot! :)
Agent Flamingo chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
This is so beautiful,the epilogue nearly had me in tears, I cant bear to think of any of them dying, you wrote it so well it got me way emotional. Carry on the great writing! Kate :)
Natalie chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
Amazing story. Absolutely incredible. I hope you're going to write more stories soon, i love your style.
GREAT JOB!
~Nat
Rheza chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
I sorta lost touch with this fic. I still love it, and I'm jealous of how well the two families seemed to have gotten along. I think stories that are family oriented are the most soothing to read at Christmas time. Kinda makes you long for that kind of comfort. Wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas... Have a good time :D
jessica chapter 12 . 11/22/2003
This just keeps getting better. Very well written and very sweet. I love it.
sallene chapter 12 . 11/4/2003
Great updates! I think this story is just so bittersweet, but lovely.

I'm glad that Alex and Claire get along so well and that Claire is finally opening up to Vaughn. Yay!
flurry chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
HI, I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY READ THIS FIC YET, BUT I'M GOING TO AFTER I SUBMIT THIS. UCONN FAN~ I WANTED TO ASK YOU (BEG ACTUALLY)IF YOU COULD PLEASE UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY "TRYING NORMAL." IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS SINCE YOU LAST DID AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT STORY SO IF YOU COULD THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME BECAUSE I KNOW OTHERS ARE WAITING TOO! THANK YOU IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS!

P.S. IF ANYBODY ELSE HASN'T READ UCONN'S "COMING TO TERMS" OR "TRYING NORMAL" AND IS IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS S/V ANGST AND FLUFF THERE YOU GO. THESE STORIES ARE PERFECT. THEY DEFINITLY CURE THAT FEELING OF LONGING FOR THE S/V WE HAD AT THE END OF LAST SEASON!
Ez chapter 12 . 10/31/2003
A much anticipated chapter and very fulfilling indeed
Coley1 chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
I love your writing! I read quite a few of your fics and I love every single one of them. The emotion you put into your writing is awsome, I got a little teary eye when Alex was greiving right after her mom died. This fic is great and I cant believe that I'm just now coming across it. keep up the fantastic work!

Oh I noticed earlier in one of the chapters that you said that John Mayer was married to a novelest in Connecticut with five kids was a nice touch. It got a chuckle out of me. Assuming of course that i'm right in saying that you were somehow descreetly implying that you were that certain novelist.

~Nichole
MVP Girls chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
I love this story so much, i cant even tell you. Im so amazed at how long this chapter is, when do you have time to wite so much? keep it up and i look forward to the next chapter!
Chaosti chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
It's kind of hard to imagine Vaughn and Sydney as old as they are in this fic, but it seems to work out really well. I'm half in love with It Goes On, and I hope it continues right up until the point where Vaughn and Syd finally get married. Oh, and I loved this chapter.
valley-girl2 chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
oh, my god! there are just no words to describe how beautiful and perfect this was! absolutely fantastic! I LOVE how you made all four get along so well! plus, it wasn't 'fake' even despite how quickly it happened. you write it JUST RIGHT. :-) I love this story, I absolutely LOVE it. GREAT GREAT GREAT job!