Reviews for Long Live the Queen
Alltangledup95 chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
I really like this story I hope that you continue it!
Wolf from the moon chapter 15 . 2/6/2007
hi i love your story on about the line thing here is what i do -line- i hoep you have fun writing your story
Karasu Hokori chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
I like how you went into the viewpoint of the antagonists of this story. I can't wait to read more!
BookWorm37 chapter 15 . 1/22/2007
Hm...wonderful job dicating how evil they both are. More soon?
DemonicSymphony chapter 15 . 1/22/2007
-kicks them both-

There, I did and I feel better for it...
Echo the Insane chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Very nicely done. I like the revision. Can't wait for more.
sae32 chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
Wow! This is really well down-I am not familiar with your original, but it's apparent that what you have here is very well thought out and detailed. Can't wait to read more!
DemonicSymphony chapter 14 . 1/17/2007
I totally forgot about this story EP!

Love it hon, can't wait for more!
notwritten chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
good
BookWorm37 chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
I'm terribly eager to find out what happens next, please. PLEASE! I didn't read the original, but I must say that this version is quite lovely.
Wolf.at.Heart chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Stupid girl! If a king who resembles David Bowie asks you to pretend to be his wife, you say yes! YES! And now she's injured, great. Great story. Sorry for my ranting. Spelling and grammer are good.

W.A.H.

JC
kitsamuels chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
I started this story forever ago and sort of lost touch with it...I'm so so glad you picked it up again! New chapter soon?
rio chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
i love it. please update soon.
Soul Taker Kina chapter 14 . 9/18/2006
Hey hey love the story! I am reading one of your others while this one is being writen... well keep up the good work... I am waiting for more chapters /_ Love it...

Kina
Karasu Hokori chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
I loved the chapter, and don't mind that it took a while to get out. I'm glad that you updated, and hope that when next you have the time I get to read another chapter :D