Reviews for Princess Moonshine
Colorful Soul chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aw, that was adorable! I love Luna/Harry pairing :D Good job on this!

Mali-caren chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
AW! that's so sweet! aw! *so fluffy!* greatly enjoyed! *adds to fav list*

TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I almost made me cry
Backroads chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Aw... Harry be a good daddy. I love the ending with Luna. Tis sweetness. I love these cute little married/family things.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aw... I love it! Am a Harry/Luna shipper all the way!

The story is just so sweet!
Katrina Tonak chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Yay! A Luna, Harry pairing. I truly think they are made for each other! I love you for this fic!
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Very nice. I quite enjoyed that. I hope that if I EVER have kids(not saying I will or anything) that my husband tells my daughter a story like that at one point. then of course, knowing my luck (and my appearance) I'll probably live life alone. yay me.

great ficcy.

keep up the fantastic work.
hasapi chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Aww... Gotta love Harry and Luna. :)
LadyBird chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Lovely. Luna/Harry? For some reason OOtP gives rather strong Luna/Harry vibes to me. It's nice to find such a sweet fic about them.
diploo chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
AW! *glomp* ever so prettyfull! I should know so. I'm captain of that lovely ship over at ! We have website...
AngelZash chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
AH... That was a cute lil fic! Depended more on dialogue than I normally like, but I think it worked in this case. Good job.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
That was sweet. Good fluff fic. Glad to see a few more people liek this pairing! I think by the next book we'll have a whole sub-culture based on our rather minor character... like Harry/Ginny fic. And then we can complain when people write Luna as a Mary Sue, and blame it on how she's a minor character, but deep down we won't care cause we'll be rooting for the pairing always anyway... :shrug: A thought.
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Aw SO SWEET! *wiggles and glomps* I love you to Harry.
Voltor chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
LOL...I just had to read a story about a princess named after my favorite alcoholic drink, and found it quite...touching. Excellent work!
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
ACK! I'M REVIEWING! AFTER I SOLEMNLY SWORE I WOULDN'T! But I can't resist...I just have to tell you...

Well, with that out of the way, I can say it was a rather cute story. The daughter was very funny...however, I think you should make it more funny and crazy. The tale wasn't...err...unrealistic enough. (And there I was complaining about all those movies being unrealistic yesterday.