Reviews for Into The Abyss
LadyLuttenburg chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
WOW...W.O.W... I like like.. no... love...love your story very much... Everything was just fascinating... the characters, the events.. everything... I mean your story is extremely good... hope you update soon... and I'll be watching for your stories... you're one great author with a great mind full of wonderful ideas.. haha... thank you for the fic..
Delicious.Mistress chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
This is incredibly impressive.

You amaze me once again with your superb writing skills, my dear.

Your chapters are not immensely long, yet you are capable of completing so much in them.

You have a knack for juggling many scenarios all at once, which is fabulously rare.

Please keep it up!

You rank the highest in my favorite authors as of late.

So, should I be anticipating a new chapter from you soon, darling?

You have yet to get to the delicious part.

Incredibly blow away,

Delicious Mistress
Snow.Spirit chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
O... nice story~

I hope you udate soon~

Please do your best!

Nauku
hecate0808 chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Awsome!Interexting story you got here!XD!
hecate0808 chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
Awsome Story!please update soon!XD!
maria chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
omg

love it to death i read it about 5 times

ur a good writer keep it up

plz update soon ok

all the best up for writing

bye
MikosWish chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Poor Tomoyo, she probably wont get ahold of Sakura. Sakura probably is off running or something. It makes me wonder if Eriol is going to chase after her. HEhehe his obssession is getting to hard for him to control. Please update soon. This is a very good fanfic. I love it. Ja ne
MikosWish chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Poor Eriol got shot and stabbed by his lover. lol or should I say soon to be lover. This is getting very interessting. Its hard to beleive with someone as good as Eriol at his job, I cant beleive she managed to get that far with him and make it out without more of a wound. You should have made her get a little more hurt so it would seem more realistic. Anyways this is a very good fanfic. Try not to make Sakura to powerful. lol It wouldnt be fair to Eriols manly pride you know. lol
MikosWish chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Hehehe Eriol has no idea how hard its going to be to fulfill this mission. Poor guy is going to fall head over heals in-love. Must keep reading. This is very well written. I love how you have portrayed everyone.
MikosWish chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
This is very interesting. You have written it very well. Keep up the great work. When is Eriol going to meet Sakura? Well im going to have to read the next chapter than.
MikosWish chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This looks interesting. I will have to keep reading. Keep up the great work.
artemis366 chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
wow! so good! i love it! please update soon!
alizeYU chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
...whoa! nice! i luv where this is goin! ive never read a CCS fanfix before but this sounded really cool so i just had to read! great job by the way! ur an amazing author! keep it up! now UPDATE!
mikaro chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
i hope you continue this...i know ithas been a while...
Cerberuskillz chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
I like the story, and the way that Sakura takes the whole assasin thing in her stride.

But did you realise that you changed citys?

One minuet they're looking out at the Manhatten skyline then they go to the hottest new club in LA.