Reviews for Makeup
Kataang's-Loyal-Devoted-Slave chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
So short...But so unbeleivably adorable. I loved it!
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Short, but so precise. I love the opening lines about what make-up can do for a girl. I also love the last line about feeling Claire's lips on her cheek. I enjoyed this, and I'm adding this to the TBC slash archive, if you don't mind.
CoPpErFyRmAgE chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
very nice. why do you like slashs? just 1dering, not that you are or anything. please continue!

Mel
Val Mora chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Very short but very effective. I like the imagery, the reptition of "get the guy" and the makeup motif. Nice job.
Rei Firestar chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow, that was great. Short, but to the point, very poignant. It's great BC femslash, that's what it comes down to. Very nice work
MJMMudblood chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Too short.
Phantom Panda chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
In about five sentences you wrote what it would take most writers seventeen chapters or so. This was totally brilliant and it was just vague enough to work! I adore this! You totally rock!

-Phantom Panda
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Oh. My. God.

I LOVE this.

TBC is such a tired genre-if you look at the fics there half of them are Monday morning and the other half are ten years later...

This, though...this is great. It's such a fresh new andgle, and totally believable too. Plus, your writing is just incredible. You truly have a gift.
grenadine chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
wow that was short but way cool. I like the whole makup thing because why didnt he like her before the makover. but i guess it might of also changed how she acted, and a persons apperance can really make you think differently about them.

did i catch some same sex pondering there?
paranoidkitten chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*squeals* It's Breakfast Club femmeslash. I *love* you. This is so cute.
Effervescence chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Oh, that was lovely. Really, it rocked. You said so much in so few words.

I'd *love* to see some more Breakfast Club femslash from you.