Reviews for New Stargate SG1
Fuyutaro son chapter 3 . 1/12
... Ok... There are multiple problems with this, but i'll just address one for now:

one minute she's being question and about to get an evol, then you just randomly jumped forward with no explanation, ever, about what happened to get her onto SG1, and suddenly she's coming back from a mission and having emotional break downs.

um, slow down, will ya?
Guest chapter 35 . 7/2/2012
so...how about that next chapter? Well anyways review time!

This story really has a ton of potential, from everything I have read so far in this story you are a great writer and your imagination to come up with something like this amazes me, the only real problem I can see with this story would be the grammar mistakes, and I can really look over them as it does not bother me that much. Having your OC character, Kristen 'love' so to say an actual character is usually not something I like reading, but for some reason this story sticks out compared to other ones I read the first few chapters and gave up on. I know it is probably doubtful that you will update this because the last update was in 2007... but I thought i would let you know what I thought of it. well since you probably will never get around to reading this, you are a great writer and will look into the other things you have written (if any, too lazy to check until im done typing this) defiantly. Thank you for the good work and godspeed.
Nelarun chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Hey! I'm still going to be continuing to read and review to this, but I was wondering at the jump between Chapters 2 and 3, it didn't seem to make much sense to me, and if it was intentional, a quick note in the Authors Note section would be really beneficial. I personally think this story is pretty good. very funny in bits (I like the taking out of Jack - very cute).

Anyways - continue on!

Nela
clusterlizard1 chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
nine hundren hours is 9 am, not 7. seven hunderd hours is 7 am.
clusterlizard1 chapter 22 . 7/4/2008
'She sat acrosst from him on the other couch'

it would be better to have 'she sat across from him'.

theres not such word as acrosst or acrossed or acrost...
clusterlizard1 chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
got his or her hands on Bastet’s staff? It could CATastrophic.

unintended pun?
FORD B chapter 35 . 2/24/2008
Not sure why, but I didn't get a update message like fanfiction was suppose to tell me about for the new chapter here. Whatever the case, I think this chapter was great and I am really glad to see that you didn't stop writing even though you are probably so busy your head is spinning. At least that's the way I think you were somewhat saying the last time we spoke several months back. I hope you get more time to continue it soon!
EresseElrondiel chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Ur stori has been msted just lettin u kno.

community .livejournal cosmicpasteries /9126. html#cutid1

u gotta take da spaces out
Renavatio chapter 26 . 12/27/2007
0900 is 9 o'clock
Renavatio chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
Oh, that is totally hillarious. Seriousley, I laughed so hard, I cried!
Renavatio chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
Jez, the girl just keeps getting younger and younger. At the beginning she was 17 then she was 16 and now she's 15. Make up your mind!
Akira Darkness chapter 35 . 12/8/2007
TT aw man... I hate waiting... I LOVE IT! I've been entertained very well with your story for the last four days! *falls to knees* I can't wait for an update! TT
Goldflamesphinx chapter 35 . 12/3/2007
It is good to see you continuing this story DragonQueen, it's one of my favorites. Please continue to write and update, and do not worry about anyone saying anything about the writing thing. After all it is a wise person who knows that there is much he does not know, or woman rather.
Goldflamesphinx chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
Please, continue, must continue. It's awesome though.
ToRestOrRange chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Hey, the randomness is good, it makes her seem a little more human. Beuno! (or however you spell that, I don't speak Spanish :) )