Reviews for A Father's Tragedy
ljuhl chapter 30 . 3/15
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope you decide to continue.
american pride chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
cute
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! So sad! Poor Lorwen!
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
AWWWW man! Dangit, there's no more chapters (and I have a feeling you won't be updating for a while). Well anyway, this was a really good story.
Tavaril chapter 30 . 3/23/2010
This is totally awesome! O this is really really good. I love your Lorwen and how she pranked the pranksher twings. One t thing though, in one chapter you said she was 10 when the hunt took place and the next chapter you said she was 15. Um either I'm confused your you are, lol. Great story though, really cool!
One Winged Royko chapter 30 . 10/8/2009
I have to say, this is one of the cutest LOTR storys ive ever read! Lorwen is simply adorable! She and the twins make quite a team... I love your nice long chappys... I hope to see more from you! Don't give up on this!
alien94 chapter 30 . 6/4/2009
i luv this story!

update pronto please!

-Luna Carter
Whillenwolf chapter 30 . 5/17/2009
I've finally found this story once again. I think I came upon this a couple years back and really liked the character "mystery" of Lorwen. Hm...I wonder if she's some sort of seer...
meadows and moonbeams chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
I absolutily (yes i know i spelled it wrong) i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story please update soon.
Destined Darkness chapter 30 . 5/15/2009
hehe lol see i knew he wasnt goonna die (phew) lol that would have been sad, but they did seem to spend most of their time injured (hm sounds like someone i know...stares eyes each direction) lol loved it, i think i have been reading it since 8 i am so tired it is now 1:00 on the dot lol
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
AWESOME! I love it! please update soon!
Lady-Finwe chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
well i like it enough but its a little slow cos 30 chap in and she grew 5 year older anyway cant wait for more
sparkalie chapter 30 . 1/9/2009
WHA! That was so touching! I cried, really, at the part when Lorwen somehow know that her uncle was injured and near the end.

You are so good at this! I love 'A Father's Tragedy' Its so sad and beautiful and heart-rending and soul-touching all at the same time!

Love your work so far. No complaints here. Just wanna point out a misspelling 'burry' is spelled with one 'r' 'bury'. Aside from that great work!

Love ya, Lorwen, Haldir ... your story ... he, i love everything!
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 30 . 1/9/2009
This is a really great story, I can't wait to read more! Please update when you can!
Hune chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
Lorwen sounds like... kahu from the whale rider... so annoyingly perfect, sweet, talented, innocent, lovable...