Reviews for Cats
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ironic. I enjoyed.
Foyle chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Hi alocin!

That's a neat one! And I must say it could be real! Observing one of my own cats which has developed a rather curious and intense interest in my computer over the last year... Now I wonder... I can just imagine Smith with the cat, nearly being seduced into keeping her. That's their way, no agent would have any chance against them if they decided to have him as their personal slave.

Thanks for a few minutes of pure fun!

Foyle
Jade Silver chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I love the idea behind this fanfic! Very well written, and it kept me attentive.
Lynne chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was very, very cute. I like the cat spies! Now I know what mine are doing...
Fuchs-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I love this. Very, very cool. Excellent.
-SandryLark
PS: I lied. I'm not taking down the Whatchamacallit evil award thingummy. I changed my mind.
eral chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
aw he should have kept it...
richard the pedantic chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Funny in places, interesting and thought provking in others. I must read more of your writings.
P.S. Thanks for your review of 'The final battle of Zion, told by a fool'. At least i think that was you, the reviews aren't showing up yet and i can't get back into my email.
Anyway, good story. The image of a perplexed owner wondering how a cat rung the doorbell is funny to say the least.
Arleen chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
"It would be especially bad to show too much interest in a cat after filing a report about the connection between cats and rebels."
Heheheh. Forshadowing Smith's fate, eh?
Anyway, I absolutely loved this story.
Ieva chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Yes...cats indeed have special powers...especially my cats...all three of them...
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very good, original idea. And actually hits Smith's personality pretty squarely, much better than a lot of his fics, he's a very tricky character.
Are you a cat lover then? I've got two dogs myself, but they'll get hungry if you stone me.
Elven Kitten chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Elven Kitten: LOL! _ Hi! I love yur story! It's funny!

Elf Side: *is amused* Quite.

Gollum Side: *yawns* waitss... what are yous talking abouts?

E.K.: -_- Right, well... oh yeah, thanx 4 the review 4 L/MITS! It's very much appreciated, and I hope Pyro'll fix her internet so we can continue soon... Well, keep it up! Namaarie!

Elenmeoi
Angel chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
he he he, this is a very cool view on cats, *hugs smith* mummy, can i keep him? please?
Almostdefunct chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Meep! I've had, at one time or another, four cats. One of them is too heavy to land on her feet, heh.

Great fic! I finally got my lazy self around to reading your other stories. Je s'adore!

Funny; after I saw Revolutions this Friday I was up until 3 AM writing a fic about a cat.

I love it.
Tile beetle chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Aww. Poor Smith. Couldn't even keep his cat. *sniff*

So THAT's the reason I wanted a cat so much all my life?

Brilliant fic! I'll be sure to read all your other ones.