Reviews for Betrayal of Trust
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
OOh, how did I miss that you had a new fic up? I really enjoyed this, Satinette. Mel's guilt at allowing Cole to be "exploited" was perfectly executed and I can just see her kicking herself over it and tying herself into knots as she first tries to rationalize what she allowed to happens and then decides that there's absolutely no justification. Very true to our poor, high-strung Mel.

What I really love about this was Cole's comforting of Mel. That was just wonderful, his inability to understand why she was upset and his constant, quiet assurances to her. So Cole. He IS an adult male and not as "innocent" as Mel often credits him with being... the sweetest part, imo, was Cole telling Mel that he did not care what the other women thought of him, only of what SHE thought of him. Very telling of their slowly evolving relationship.

You prove that Cole can be both a mature, "worldly" adult, with a full knowledge of the way the universe works and still be the sweetly gentle, compassionate, "innocent" man that we all know and love. Well, done. You really do seem to be getting better with every fic. Can't wait to see more from you.
Fluffy Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I really enjoyed this glimpse into Mel and Cole's thoughts. Your descriptions are wonderful and you've got Cole's feelings on the subject of stripping down pat. I like that Mel realizes he is untutored in human ways, but not truly innocent. He is a grown man who was once married. I also liked the fact he wanted Mel to dance with him. I can see that. Only Mel. I can see him "zipping" up the stairs when another woman tried to take her place! Cute. Thanks for the latest Tracker treat.
Trackie chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
finally another long awaited tracker tale. thank you satinette, you have made my month ;-)

please satinette, can i have more?
evitae chapter 1 . 7/15/2003