Reviews for The Eye of the Sphinx
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
AH! You have a really great idea with this story, but like what many others have said, the writting needs a lot of work. I can hardly believe that Chance and Jake split up, I mean they are brothers to each other. I hope you continue this story, so we can see if Chance and Jake make up and get back together and to see what else happens.
resq188 chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
You should continue this story. It is really good.
Leo6 chapter 9 . 9/8/2003
Yeah. I guess it does get to some people's nerves if I don't edit well. Actually it gets to my nerves as well. But as I write, I rmember the first thing that my teacher once aught me, 'Always write with your heart, then the head will follow'. I don't have one of those beta readers and stuff like that so I don't know how to use them. Right now I'm in the process of writing a second novel and it's gonna take a lot of energy just to keep it up, let alone write this fanfic. I do understand your criticism and I appreciate that. I promise to work o my stories harder (and less espresso intake in my case hehehehe!).
ebonezer chapter 9 . 9/7/2003
wow, this is such a great story, but i'm begging you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to edit yourself, there are some terrible sentince structures in here and it's really annoing to read. an example is, "Desipite of the time schedule that seem to stifle the utmost strength of the he and she-kats buzzing around the mission control platform. . ."

i have no idea what this means. consider getting a beta reader ok? this story deservis it or else i wouldn't waste all this energy trying to help you out. this really is good, DON'T STOP!
ebonezer chapter 8 . 9/2/2003
oh man, poor jake. I really like this story. it's complex like a really good novel and i can't wait to see how it all comes together in the end. It's a little unclear what made T-Bone and Razor split up, details please? Don't leave me hanging PLEASE! Write more!

-Ebo
Blitz chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I'd like to say that the author of this fanfic Leo or whatever you call him will be out for a couple days due to typhoid fever. Dunno how he got it but he's been trying to keep it a secret for sometime. he's quite the workaholic so he'll be out of th net for the next few days. To the readers, sorry for the delay as he said.
ebonezer chapter 7 . 9/1/2003
yikes. that's not good. poor guy. may i suggest that you go back over these chapters and clean them up a bit. some of the discriptions are REALLy hard to understand and there are misstypings throughout. (on instead of at etc.)
ebonezer chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
wait i'm confused. so everybody knows that Chance was a SWAT kat, but they don't know Jake was? also, you keep jumping from writing in past tense to writing in present tense and back again and it's a little confusing. but this is good. very good. losta of drama, and that last part was, i dunno how to put it, but it got my blood puming. keep it up.
Leo6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
hopefully within 24 hrs, my email and anonymous reviews will be activated. didn't know that's possible here since i haven't browsed the setting until now. I wont be posting any chapters until this weekend due to a journalism symposium im attending. but keep reading!
Starcat chapter 7 . 7/23/2003
AHH!Evil Cliffhanger! This is intresting ! Please put up the next chapter soon
KS Claw chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
::If she had spikes they would all stand straight up in the air!::
KS Claw chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
OOh looking god! Who's that she-kat? Turmoil?