Reviews for Dark Morning
Also Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I agree with the guest review below mine, the doe slip-up confused me greatly. Also, if his patronus was mimicking Hermione's, it would probably be an otter, like hers was said to be, not a cat (tiger?) But this was very good otherwise!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome story there was a part however when describing Severus' patronus you said it was a big cat but then said it was a DOE figured it must be a cat since he was with hermione just wanted to mention it if it was an error other than that i totally enjoyed it you should make the story longer
hafie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awwhh this so cute! did u write this for Contractual Obligations?
Riolist chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Very good! It works both as a shorter piece and as a great start for a longer story.
Tonya chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Great story. Very well written.
ozangel chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This was a great response to the challenge! I only hope you write more chapters. I would really love to see how the plot progresses.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wonderful answer to the challenge!

I think this is the only one (?) that has a sort of dark feel to it, most, if not all, the other answers I read were humourous or just plain fluffy (like mine![here on ffn, hint, hint!]), which shows you are an original thinker, and willing to follow your own trail, regardless of whether anyone is joining you on that trail.

Thanks for writing!
AprilGrey chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Terrific story! Very exciting and very sweet. Many thanks.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Good story - scary! I like the idea of Snape's Patronus being a tiger and Dumbledore's a marlin - neat. I hope you write more!