Reviews for Regnava Nel Silenzio
Sweet-single chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
hola anyways cool story by the way but you haven't updated in 2 years 4 months and 17 days care to explain why?
Nessis chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
I would love to read more of this if (when) you update!

My email is nessis . c o m
Tia chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
be sure to update soon u left it off at such a cliffy.
Cutsie-love chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
luv the story!...plz update soon!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
When will u update it T_T
marven chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
So... it's been like 7 months now since your last update. Would you PLEASE update this magnificent piece of literature? You even left your readers hanging off of a cliffie!
marven chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Please?

Also, this is a request that this be a slash fic, although I'll understand if you've already decided to make it non-slash. Anyways, please update!
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Did they just buy Harry? Is that what the pouch was for? What happens next?
Ducky Junior chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
Hey! I REALLY like your story! So much!

Anyways, I really like this story (I really like AUs... no idea why) but could I request that it be slash? I'm a sucker for the DMHP pairing. I'll understand if you don't want to though.

Looking forward to your next update,

Ducky Junior
George the Unlucky Stickman chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Wow! Um, I WANT UPDATES! Your story is quite interesting and unique, and a nice break (because it's AU). Also, I don't know if you've decied yet, but can I request this to be a slash fic? I understand completely if you don't want to make it a slash, and I'll still read until this story is done! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Grey Prince chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Oo;;

Uh...I want email updates...

. . c o m

...yeah. Update soon!
The Battle of Words chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
I love your story so far, and can't wait till you post the next chapter. Please write more soon! ~The Earth Mystic

theearthmystic a o l. c o m
wolfawaken chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
OH I am so glad to get your I just have to wait for more.(I'm just a bad waiter)SO UPDATE QUICKLY
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Aw. Ron and Draco need to be punished! I can't wait until Hermione finds out. I'm glad the other students warmed up to him. What was the scar that Remus rubbed? What happens next?
Aralaiqualasse chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Hi, I like ur story. Is this D/H and R/Hr fic?

If not, I hope it'll be. I like Draco the dominant while Harry is submissive(girl in the relationship)

PS: I want updates pls.

PPS: Can u make fic of D/h and R/Hr? Like Frizzy's fic.

my email is sakura_chobits