Reviews for Special
animenianshizuka1264 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
i see you haven't updated in a long time. Why? this is so cute... i guess i'm a bit late at trying the megaman fanfics but i'd really like to read this on... please continue it.:)
fezakyuu chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Man, you seriously need to update! XD, its too good to stop now :)

Its an awesome story, you cant stop and not update for yearss,, ah. think of the fanns!

X)
SoulofGold chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
You gotta update! I know it's been a couple years but please please PLEASE update! This is such an awesome story and I wanna know what happens next.
Molto Alesato chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Update!11
icefox94 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
cute! bet megaman looks really good in that outfit. update soon please! very good story!
Soultiger333 chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
so far so good it would be great if you added more
TenroDemon chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
I love the outfit you picked out for Megaman to wear, I can imagine that it looks smexy on him...we all know Lan was mentally drooling lol_

Can't wait for Chapter 5 to come! Though it has been awhile since you last posted a chapter I don't think you'll abandon this story...a big fan of the couple and this fic!
minirowan chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
oh plz update soon! i'm practically begging here! they're gonna go to the mall and i want to read what his reaction'll be.

and, i just relized something, is his mom ever going to see Megaman? can't wait for that to happen!

update soon plz!
minirowan chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
aww...that was so cute! and again, i really liked the ending.
minirowan chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
that was funny! honestly, i wasn't expecting Glide to go on a date with Megaman. that's the last person i would've thought of. i think i liked the part when Lan tackled Megaman, i just feel like laughing so much when i picture it in my head.

great story!
minirowan chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
**sniff** that was so sad. but now i'm leaning more towards the whole thing being sweet, at least in the the end. i think i'm gonna like this story! but did you have to kill off his dad? that just got me depressed, oh well. the only thing that got to me was that i felt like it was rushed. but that could just be me in my lack-of-sleep induced state after a 8 hour school day. eh, doesn't matter now does it?

i love the story so far!
C.Z.G chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE I LAST READ THIS FIC. IT'S SO GREAT TO KNOW THAT IT'S STILL AROUND. I TRULY ENJOY READING THIS FIC

BE SURE TO UPDATE SOON

TIL THE
SorRoxi chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Nice fic,excelent chappie!ME WANT UPDATE NOW!
Jade chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what will happen next. This is too fun.

Thanks.
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
PLEASE continue, because this is so good, and believe that others will want to read something like this as well...