Reviews for Regret and Redemption
Mac55 chapter 1 . 6/9
LOL... yup, that all it takes to join the SAS...
Siramo chapter 1 . 5/10
it agood begging . please continue it.
Com.Michael chapter 1 . 2/9
Fleur screwed up and hurted Harry. No point of denying that. Harry values trust and love the most in the world and she threwed it away. Things got ugly, but we all are making mistakes. In the end, if Fleur loves Harry and she can prove that she learned from this and truly regrets, then maybe they have future together.
Let's not forget that Bill is older, more experienced that Fleur and proved to be skilled manipulator.
prabhatjittal chapter 1 . 2/5
It will be a good story but you can't justify Fleur cheating even if she did because of pressure. They should not re concile with each other and if you believe she deserves it make him forgive and forget her but the ending should be Harry finds another Woman who appreciates him.
SKFF chapter 1 . 2/3
Two months….
If all it took to break the relationship was just a few people convincing her, then there really wasnt anything there.
And her reaction tells that it would have continued and she would have slept with him given enough time…
Harry is done with Fleur. Have some self respect and find someone that actually deserves him.
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 1/19
It feels bad to say but I really loved this. It was long, well written and contains a premise I've never seen before. This has a great chance of being a spectacular AU and I'd love to see what you can do with it.

Even if it's inconsistent, I hope you update soon.
layfon-lintence chapter 1 . 1/5
Is this the end? Please tell me there is more
SKFF chapter 1 . 1/5
I sincerely hope this doesnt end up with Harry taking her back…
The fact that she hadn’t slept with Bill ‘yet’ is no excuse. If she gave in to all the pressure to cheat on Harry so easily, there’s nothing to say she wouldn’t have taken that step with Bill, given enough persistence on his part.

Completely agree with the other reviewers in that her excuse for cheating is complete BS.

As much a fan of Harry/Fleur as i am, i hope this story ends up with Harry finding someone else and kicking ass at the SAS.

Good writing though haha
Lrl chapter 1 . 1/3
Interesting idea, as someone else said, you could probably finish it in 2, perhaps 3 more parts (maybe 4 if you do a time skip montage instead of just not showing it), honestly, I hope this doesn't end with Harry getting back with Fleur, as it wouldn't be a good message, but perhaps them ending as friends many years later would be nice. Why? I don't think "true love" is fit for them, she caved in and cheated on Harry, and I doubt this Harry would ever trust her not to do it again, and as someone else's said, she would have continued double timing Harry with Bill if Harry didn't visit her.

At least Harry might found some sense of brotherhood in the military if you decide to continue this. Kudos.
Anee-1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
I like it. I feel like there's two or three more chapters here. I hope you finish it.
ramdas25000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
Fleur : Harry it is not what it looks like, seriously the nerve of the bitch, she would continue to fool and cheat on Harry if he has not showed up and caught her in the act like she had been doing for the past 2 months. The whole lame excuses of her mother and her friends pressurising her to date bill. The cheaters always have the most stupid excuses on why they are cheating, reading this ff it is evident that Fleur cheated on Harry with bill because bill is more attractive, at the end of day it's Fleur 's decision and she is one who acted upon her mother's and friend's wish by dating bill behind Harry's back.

I don't like such cheating ffs but the reason for that is how the author handles those fics and they basically glorifies cheating by making Harry forgive Fleur. You have the rare opportunity to do the right thing for Harry and that is by making Harry falling in love with someone else and Harry being happy with that person and Fleur seeing that happening infront of her eyes & regretting. That would be mature take on these cheating fics, it is also satisfying to read instead having Harry forgive Fleur just because she is the female protagonist doesn't mean Harry has to end up with Fleur even when she cheats on him. I hope you will upload one more part of this ff and where you will show Harry moving on from Fleur and being happy with someone else.
Inhaled Atoms chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
This was good, and I hope you keep writing it. It has the potential to be a really great story if you do, as long as you handle a reconciliation in the right way and don't just gloss over it like a lot of authors do. Either way though, I hope you keep going with this one.
emilyxyz942 chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
Hate ff like this which glorifies cheating,it doesn't matter whether Fleur did that willingly or with some potion, it doesn't change the fact she cheated on Harry and slept with someone else, the ending for such would be Harry Potter finding love again in some other women who is not Fleur instead of glorifying cheating by making Harry forgive Fleur. Once a cheater always a cheater.
arrowmaster007 chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
very well written. hope to see this one continued
SamonIllmantrim chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
An intriguing beginning to an interesting story. I like it. It has the potential to use several cliches to make an interesting tale out of them with twists that feel well done. The characterizations, the feel of the alterations from canon, the whole thing... I like it.

I look forward to seeing if you or others choose to take this forward and if so, where it goes.