Reviews for Glove, Glove Mibu
Debbie chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Haha very interesting and hilarious )
Islaille chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Nice isn't Saitou left-handed?
faithdivine88 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
i just had to laugh at that ending.
wounds chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
No saito-kun here, but I still loved it nonetheless. SEE PEOPLE! EVEN SAITOU-SAMA'S GLOVES ARE GREAT!
Imalefty chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Ha ha... I really liked this one. It was cute and funny. Ha ha...
mithrilmine chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I'm glad I decided to come check if you had any new fics up. This was hilarious and looks like some of Saitou's sharp acidic wit has rubbed off on his gloves. My favourite lines have to be the ones about Kujiranami's arm and the Gatotsu R Us. Nicely done!
kenshinfan chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Loved it! Really funny
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I love the humor fics you write. They're always so...odd! In a good way of course. *snorting with laughter*
L. Sith chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Telling the story from the gloves' POV is a great idea. The story is very funny, and I like the comment about soba at Kamiya dojo.
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Very cute! Short and sweet - just right for summer fun.
kamorgana chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
OMG that was so hilarious! If I had to count the times I laughed, I would have to copy and paste the whole fic in the review! My favorites: the "sempai" arm and the last sentence...and I love your disclaimer (one is never too aware of that *sweatdrop*). After the Enishi's robe fic, another great one! I hope that you'll write some more (-)
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hehehehe... Delicious... The perfect companion for Enishi's bathrobe fic... Now what? The sacred magenta gi? hehehe That would be VERY interesting (well, maybe the hakama would be MORE interesting.. *shush, shush...* (Firuze pushing hentai mice out of the frame)