Reviews for The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I loved it! Im so glad that you actually showed the effect the Unforgivable has! Very well written
theYellowDello chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Best ever kissing thing-you are amazing and all that
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
This is a great story, I love how you don't make Remus out of character or Sirius a man-whore who has no feelings and never actually grows up.
You have a brilliant writing style and i loved the way you writer about Sirius' home life.
lordsteinman chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Wow this was awesome. Well done.
Frenchhornbook chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Bwa '' its done? I loved that ending! It really wrapped things up! Bravo :)
Frenchhornbook chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
The amazigness! Gosh, if anyone has any doubts about the absolute terrificness of Wolfstar, they should read your fic!
Frenchhornbook chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
This is amazing! I am loving every minute of it!
Frenchhornbook chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Is it terribly twisted to say that I love this?
Frenchhornbook chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I am loving this! Especially rhe characters :) I can't even remember how I found this, but I had it bookmarked, and I am sso glad I found time to read it!
Natasha P chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I quite enjoyed your story. I think this is the first time I really enjoyed a slash story instead of just skipping through the slashy parts to get at the rest of the plot. The passage about Remus and Sirius' kiss let me feel their giddy joy; it had a good amount of description without getting too detailed. However, some of the other parts of the story got dull when you just told what was happening instead of showing it with dialog or more details. I think you just tried to condense too much time into too few chapters. Keep Writing!
JustDanny chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Just love it!
The Terrible Jester chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
i love this so much, what a lovely story :)
EpicFail94 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
VERY nice ending, VERY nice! have reviewed much but REALLY loved this!
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
wow... emo sirius is... well, kinda annoying actually, lol, though suppose he's got every right to be
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
regulus is a cowardly,,tell-tale, fucking prick!