Reviews for Notwendiges Verlassung
beriath chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
argh... scary tortures... poor ken...

nice job!
beriath chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
ay, this was really good! can you email to next time when you update? thanks!
Instant Orange chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Have I reviewed this yet? If not, just wanting to say that it's really good and if you don't write more, I will [insert death threat].

Just letting you know..._
FlyWithoutWingz chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
AH! What happen to KEN! I want to know what happens! So please continue. _
methodic madness chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
Amazing story. Loved the plot so far. Also liked the parts with Aya's thoughts on being part of Morrissey's guard. Wasn't sure from the assassination scene whether Morrissey had figured out he had assassins on his staff or not, but I'm leaning towards 'no'. Anyway, really looking forward to the next part.

MM
Stef chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
The fic is well-written and flows nicely. I love the interaction between the boys. I wonder how Yohji and Omi are going to deal with losing Aya and Ken? Guess I'll have to wait and see ;
FlyWithoutWingz chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
Hmm...very interesting. Please continue! I'm curious on what's going to happen next. _
beriath chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
cool! its nicely written! please update soon! :)
siberian chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
wow...! I mean, WOW! i thought it was definitely well written! awesome! I like how the mission scenes were really well written...

wah, you got me on the edge of my seat now! not fair, I envy authors who can make the readers reacted like that! please write more soon ne! I've got to know what happen to aya and kenken!
oblivious chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Continue...Please? It's really good. '
methodic madness chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Hmm, I like the prologue - it gives a sort of "Mission Impossible" or "James Bond" kind of vibe. However, it really does not tell us much about the plot. Still, an intriguing teaser - I hope you begin the actual story soon, because I'm curious to see what its going to be like...

MM
mibu no ookami chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
It IS kinda pointless to review now, after ... what? 8 sentences. So I'll wait for the beginnings of a plot before starting reviewing contents. _

However, I already have a question regarding the title: I'm not sure what you're trying to say - german is my native language but I'm still puzzling...

Should this mean something like "necessary (to)leave/leaving" (sounds really weird I know, but I've no clue how to translate it otherwise since "Verlassung" isn't even a word in german and doesn't exist as a noun only as adjective and verb "verlassen"... so I'm not sure if that meaning was your intention) or something along the lines of "deserting" or "forsaken"?
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Weiss. Wow. We all love Weiss!

Great start, that paragraph was exceptionally well done. This looks very promising. _
Deora chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
ok, it might seem kind of pointless to review. But I wanted to say, GREAT intro! I liked the fact that you took ALL that into concederation. I hope to see this updated soon. You seem to have a basis of a good story. Well, catch you later!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3