Reviews for Beyond All Odds
Ravenheart308 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
AWWWWWWWW!THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVAH!YOU SHOULD DEFINITLEY MAKE ONE WITH THE EGGS HATCHING AND STUFF
Vladmir312 chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Horray! The ending! It may have taken a while, but an excellent conclusion to this story. Nice work! :D
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Huh? Aren't we even going to find out if they are boys, girls, one of each? *whimpers* It can't be the last one...
TVGossipGirlluvs2write chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
wow... that was shocking yet surprising of the way sonic reacted.
SegaxYaoi chapter 11 . 10/2/2009
wow!

you havent updated this in years! literally! its pretty good,though.
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
SOO AWESOME! I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR CHAPTER 12!
Cherry1315 chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
-snickers- i really like this story! :D

cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Cross Rabbit chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
I found the quote! It took me a while though: "30 seconds is my limit." Is that right? I think it is. Anywho, this is a great story.

-CR
Cam3leon chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
Vivid and imaginative. I loved reading this with my cousin. Keep up the good work (and I'll be sure to check out the prequel)!
Cross Rabbit chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
Hi! I'm new here and I just read your story. I love it. Please update soo. I want to see what happens with Ki and Sonic. I especially want to see what happens after Sonic's little spat with Chuck. Anywho, keep writing. IT'S GREAT!
Sonicron chapter 11 . 5/16/2005
Good thing you updated, otherwise I might never have stumbled across this excellent piece of work. Sure, take the time you need to get your work done, you're right, it's top priority... so long as you don't abandon the fic in the end, 'k?

(Oh, and yes, I'll try to enjoy staying with my folks here for another year... then it'll be 15 months with the marines, followed by studying at the university... meh... what I wanted to say is, I feel for ya! ) )
GameFreak38 chapter 11 . 5/13/2005
It may not have been as good, but it was still a good chapter!
GameFreak38 chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
Great to read this again! I hoped you did well on your exams! I hope you continue this story!
GameFreak38 chapter 10 . 2/12/2005
Hey this story awesome! Illys is right. You should have more reviews than this! Great Job!