Reviews for The Truth Only Hurts Sometimes
Blex Luthor chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I know this is absurdly late, but this (along with a bunch of other stuff in the Toad Archive) was one of the first fanfics I ever read waaaaay back in middle school before I was even old enough to have an account. I loved it and I've read a bunch of your other X-Men: Evolution fics over the years, loved them too, and they're what helped me get into reading and eventually writing fanfiction. I just wanted to say thanks for helping to introduce me to all this and keep up the good work.
NightlySparks chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
That was so sweet!
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Really awesome fic. Wanda is such a great character, and I really like the way you treat her in your stories, even with all the angst. I hope to see more Wanda-centered fics in the future. Please keep me updated! -
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
*hehe* That was cute! Though, wow, I was kinda worried about Pietro there for a minute! But that was a really cute, sappy little Toad/Wanda story! _

**Ice Princess**
Verdandi chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Only two reviews? That's a shame! This was wonderfully written and I got a huge kick out of it, even without being a Brotherhood/Wanda/Toad fan. Raises some interesting questions about Toad's mental status, that he'd prefer living with a violent psychopath - but then we all know Wanda isn't that bad. Anyway, an awesome little fic: I'm looking forward to reading more by you!
Zero-Vision chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
cool
Liz chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This was cool; you're right, it's always great to see the underdog get his due, and Wanda/Todd are pretty cute anyway. The kiss at the end was cute!
Loconexion chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
;_;

So Cool.
Scarlette Dreams chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow that was great!

glad someone loves Wanda/Todd now it's all Wanda/Pyro, god knows why

loved the part:

"If you'll excuse me I have to make myself an only child. After that I'll go for orphan status."

so sweet thanx for da great fic,i say more, but my muses are asleep and i'm not entirly awake