Reviews for West
Ruki and Tremors chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
COOL! Update or die!(Plz?)
ggmon chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
finsh it
s chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
finsh it :)
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
This is SO weird, lol I can't wait for the next chapter!
Black chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Not half bad. I like the idea and it keeps getting better. So Rika's crew wants to kidnap Takato... goodie. I can't wait for that to happen, and I like the humor of dissing Takato's clothes. Anyway keep up the great work. See ya.
Disturbed One chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
*Cowboy baby

West coast chillin with the Boone's Wine

I wanna be a Cowboy baby*

Uh..Anyway that was funny and confusing but still funny. Can't wait to read more.
Fizzy 13 chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
I stand corrected. If there's anything I should learn from this, it's to never assume ANYTHING by the time the first chapter ends. Gotta hand it to you, though. You really had me surprised there... not to mention laughing myself of my seat. This fic deserves a standing ovation! *does a standing ovation*
Fizzy 13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Hm... let me guess... this is your typical 'guy-falls-into-a-parallel-universe-where-his-counterpart-is-a-WANTED-man-and-being-mistaken-for-his-counterpart-gets-chased-around-by-law-enforcment-agents-who-are-counterparts-of-his-friends-while-his-counterpart-screws-around-in-his-universe story, right?' Or is it something more/else?
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
MORE! This is great! I hope you can get another chapter up soon! I can't wait to find out more about this!
john on 'da john chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
interesting... write more.
Seveawen chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
KOOL, i like, i like alot!

I havent found many good digimon tamer fics that names are the same as ours, like Rika insteaed of Ruko (or whatever)

Keep it up cant wait for the next post!
AkumaRuki chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Yo story was great, I luvd it. It's realy funy. I wan 2 see the nwext chap. so update soon!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

*%&$#-::AkumaRuki::-#$&%*