Reviews for Free Falling
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow... I seem to be saying that a lot in my reviews for your fics, but hey, give praise when it's needed and all that. I love Faith, and I love this story. It portrays her perfectly, not over or under doing it. Totally amazing. B.
Fallen chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I think this is my favorite of your all your stories (and I love all of them). I've always loved Faith, I think she's a brilliant character and would have loved it if Eliza had accepted the role on the spin off Joss wrote for her . . .

I'm getting off topic. What I wanted to say was, you portrayed Faith beautifuly without overdoing it, and something tells me this isn't going to be the last time I read this story.

Keep writing!
The Cellar Dweller chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Very good. I'm not so good at one shots myself, but you definitely know how to say a lot with few words.
Rakel chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I love your 500 word fics! You fit so much into so few words. It's amazing.

I love this insight into Faith pre-Sunnydale. Liked her holding her own against the popular kid but also feeling self conscious until she did what they couldn't. Very Faith-like.

Rakel x
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
that was brilliant. like that story faith told the mayor, and you wrote it out so beautifully. i really liked it, it was an incredible piece of writing.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Some of the characters you've included in your Jewel Box series are my least favorites (Tara, Riley, Faith), but you've written them beautifully, sympathetically, and realistically. I'm sure it must have been very difficult being Faith as a teen. This is excellent.

Where are the first & second stories? I've only found from three on.

Will you ever do a Lindsey Jewel Box story? I know he's ATS, not BTVS, but I think there's a lot to work with there.